What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

If you’re Woj/Shams, debunking local radio hosts isn’t worth your time.
True. Though it's also the number one post on Reddit currently - that's going to attract the attention of the national reporters, Ringer crew, etc. Imagine everyone is trying to get confirmation.

When he’s traded I can finally stop wearing these piece of **** shoes. I’ve gotten more blisters wearing these shoes than every other pair of shoes I’ve ever worn to play basketball in.
We can do it together... like thelma and louise driving of the cliff.

Don 2’s are better but are you playing pickup games in the 1’s? The extra padded support on the back of your foot on both sides of your heel is where it gives me blisters.
I wear them for practices. Not quite as intense as pickup games. Maybe that’s why I don’t have any issues. Never had a problem with mine.

I don’t want Rose and Fournier. Gotta have some young guys to start the rebuilding process. Hopefully, the results are better than expected on that end.

Toppin & Reddish would be fine (if disappointing) - I do still want the draft rights to the Euro kid no matter who else comes back.
Oh, more guys than that would come (my guess is Grimes plus one more). I was just speculating that NY would want Beverley, and that Fournier and Rose could both come our way.

Oh, more guys than that would come (my guess is Grimes plus one more). I was just speculating that NY would want Beverley, and that Fournier and Rose could both come our way.
I think Beverley has more value in a different deal. Could be wrong, but I’m not sure it makes sense for New York to prioritize getting him over Rose.

Toppin, Grimes and all the picks.

We can trade away Conley, Gay, Bev.... and I guess Bogey and Clarkson if we are going all in.

If we end up with a bunch of 2023 picks, we still have to suck. If the 2023 draft is that good, there is no way to trade up to get who we want, the only way is to suck enough and get lucky enough to get a great spot.