Jazz and Mitchell to finalize max contract extension when free agency opens

oneye

2018 Award Winner
This **** sound so creepy? I'm too old for this ****. Stop trying to to appease the kid Oneye, he'll do what he wants and at this point most of us couldnt care less what he decides, the world will continue.
I mean I think it’s fairly obvious his Adidas sales need to do okay. Btw 25% off with a promo code as well today

Last edited:

NUMBERICA

I think the idea is the art in comic books when there's a significant impact (like a punch landing). Which is kinda cool in theory.

That is the only thing that makes any sense to me. The design is WAY too loud for my tastes but all the power to people that can jive with it.

LogGrad98

Contributor
I think the idea is the art in comic books when there's a significant impact (like a punch landing). Which is kinda cool in theory.

That is the only thing that makes any sense to me. The design is WAY too loud for my tastes but all the power to people that can jive with it.
Agreed. The black and the gray are not too bad, much more muted. I might get a pair of black ones.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner

The color schemes are either too young and loud or too old manish with the white. I bought like 4 pairs of the 1s... waiting for the blueish green color scheme on these.

Agent#00

Rudy need to realise he's just one or two offensive move to be Max worthy. He's been here for a long time and is handsomely paid why not get a shooting coach or offense trainer to help you?