What's new

Jazz and Mitchell to finalize max contract extension when free agency opens

The sawtooth pattern on the outside of the show looks so cartoonish. I still like the all black ones, but it does look hokey.

The sawtooth pattern on the outside of the show looks so cartoonish. I still like the all black ones, but it does look hokey.
Agree. I can't pinpoint it, but these shoes remind me of the cartoon Rugrats for some reason.
don.jpg

I think the idea is the art in comic books when there's a significant impact (like a punch landing). Which is kinda cool in theory.

That is the only thing that makes any sense to me. The design is WAY too loud for my tastes but all the power to people that can jive with it.

I think the idea is the art in comic books when there's a significant impact (like a punch landing). Which is kinda cool in theory.

That is the only thing that makes any sense to me. The design is WAY too loud for my tastes but all the power to people that can jive with it.
Agreed. The black and the gray are not too bad, much more muted. I might get a pair of black ones.

The color schemes are either too young and loud or too old manish with the white. I bought like 4 pairs of the 1s... waiting for the blueish green color scheme on these.

Rudy need to realise he's just one or two offensive move to be Max worthy. He's been here for a long time and is handsomely paid why not get a shooting coach or offense trainer to help you?

When does free agency open up anyway?