What's new

Jazz are better than the Celtics

Lmfao, ESPN also listed the Jazz as a bigger threat to the Warriors as well.

Reading comments on Twitter clearly show that most NBA fans don't understand how good Rudy is.

As per usual. Utah is overlooked. I can't wait for the day that they show everyone they are here and for real. I will never forget our SECOND run to the finals hearing a national announcer say " the Jazz will try to bring the CITY of Utah their first championship". That attitude hasn't improved one bit. I would love for this to be the year and the team to shock everyone.

Reading comments on Twitter clearly show that most NBA fans don't understand how good Rudy is.

No one can truly comprehend Rudys greatness with a finite mind... please forgive them.

Truth. I saw things all the time about how he sucks on offense and is only good for screens. Complete ignorance of his offensive gravity, ability to get to the line and rim finishing #s.

DMPr8YHWkAA6J8l.jpg

Marcus Smart doesn't get an extension and it was in part due to Luxury Tax concerns. I will laugh so hard if they do a salary dump to get under the tax or let guys walk for concerns of paying tax.

Gordo - You signed with a snake... wait until they decide to sell you to the highest bidder when Tatum and Brown are ready.

Anyone think this is what Gordo though he was signing up for... being marginalized for Kyrie and his team clipping coupons.

I know all of this is really premature... I just want to take shots while I can.

Marcus Smart doesn't get an extension and it was in part due to Luxury Tax concerns. I will laugh so hard if they do a salary dump to get under the tax or let guys walk for concerns of paying tax.

Gordo - You signed with a snake... wait until they decide to sell you to the highest bidder when Tatum and Brown are ready.

Anyone think this is what Gordo though he was signing up for... being marginalized for Kyrie and his team clipping coupons.

I know all of this is really premature... I just want to take shots while I can.

Seems wild that the Celtics, who are in a top 10 market, would be that worried about the LT.

Seems wild that the Celtics, who are in a top 10 market, would be that worried about the LT.

They basically can't retain Smart, at almost any reasonable number, without going into luxury tax.

It just keeps getting better... He is now stuck with two perimeter players trying to prove something big... One playing for a big contract the other trying to prove he's a team leader and doesn't need the best player in the world... add in all the changeover and a few guys who are kind of prickly in Marcus Morris, Marcus Smart, and Jalen Brown. There is a small chance it becomes a dumpster fire for Hayward.

Add to the fact that none of the players should trust Ainge after dumping IT. I will be hate watching those guys all year.

Again, I don't think Hayward went there for team success. He went there to make the All Star team and be on TV more.

They basically can't retain Smart, at almost any reasonable number, without going into luxury tax.

It just keeps getting better... He is now stuck with two perimeter players trying to prove something big... One playing for a big contract the other trying to prove he's a team leader and doesn't need the best player in the world... add in all the changeover and a few guys who are kind of prickly in Marcus Morris, Marcus Smart, and Jalen Brown. There is a small chance it becomes a dumpster fire for Hayward.

Add to the fact that none of the players should trust Ainge after dumping IT. I will be hate watching those guys all year.
I can't believe how bad ainge screwed up a situation that was seemingly impossible to screw up.

Again, I don't think Hayward went there for team success. He went there to make the All Star team and be on TV more.

I agree, but if he never gets the ball because Kyrie is dribbling and Marcus Smart is out there chucking and their record is worse than people expected... It's still the east but who knows.

He may still make the all star team but people will have a lowered opinion of him if they under perform.

I can't believe how bad ainge screwed up a situation that was seemingly impossible to screw up.

As well as how Hayward screwed up a great situation here... had the DPOY who is low usage high efficiency... a pg to feed him the ball... and a market that loved him and he could be a regional legend. He was the key scorer and focal point of the offense. It was his locker room... now he's second in line and got guys behind him that want his shine.

As well as how Hayward screwed up a great situation here... had the DPOY who is low usage high efficiency... a pg to feed him the ball... and a market that loved him and he could be a regional legend. He was the key scorer and focal point of the offense. It was his locker room... now he's second in line and got guys behind him that want his shine.

It won't be easy for him to average 22 ppg in that situation or to maintain his efficiency, but lets see. A lot of his points were from open pull-ups behind Gobert screens, and now he needs to create more on his own.

I'd be shocked if they don't match on him and go into the LT. Seems like they are probably just crossing their fingers he doesnt draw the eye of the teams with large cap-space.

It just seems like he wanted a new experience. That experience may turn to **** if he doesn't live up to that contract and Boston under performs.