What's new

Jazz are better than the Celtics

Did you read anything I wrote?

Making it as a guard in the East is harder.

That doesnt matter because Hayward is probably considered a multi-positional player, so he would be auto-filled into whatever position was needed. If Hayward finishes in the top 5 votes he will be a starter, if he doesn't, he will still likely make the all-star team.

I 100% agree part of (possibly a very large part, along with market size) Hayward's decision to go East was for easier All-Star appearances. The positional listing is 100% irrelevant in the matter though.

Dat self importance though. . . (and I'm not talking about Hayward.)

Did you read anything I wrote?

Making it as a guard in the East is harder.

That doesnt matter because Hayward is probably considered a multi-positional player, so he would be auto-filled into whatever position was needed. If Hayward finishes in the top 5 votes he will be a starter, if he doesn't, he will still likely make the all-star team.

I 100% agree part of (possibly a very large part, along with market size) Hayward's decision to go East was for easier All-Star appearances. The positional listing is 100% irrelevant in the matter though.

Yes, I read what you wrote. The only part I was disputing was the part that I quoted where you said Hayward going to the East for an easier All-star appearance was a bunked theory.

It's all moot now, of course.

I 100% agree part of (possibly a very large part, along with market size) Hayward's decision to go East was for easier All-Star appearances.

JerrySeinfeldShame.jpg