What's new

Jazz at Laker... Errr Timberwolves 6pm MST

I heard your point loud and clear. My point to you would be that he needs time to adjust to one of/if not the most complicated systems in the entire league, not to mention pg in the jazz system is the hardest to play in the league. He’s steadily and slowly gotten better

It’s been a rough start to his year but at least acknowledge his 50% shooting tonight from the field and from 3.

By the way, my two favorite stats tonight were the jazz’s 22 assists and Conley’s 8 dimes.

I'll give him time to adjust. I get that. I also get his age and his contract and would rather be a realist than a "only speak positive" kind of dude.

It’s been a rough start to his year but at least acknowledge his 50% shooting tonight from the field and from 3.

By the way, my two favorite stats tonight were the jazz’s 22 assists and Conley’s 8 dimes.

I'm happy with his game tonight and the Jazz.

I hope we see more like it

It's a miracle that we're 9-5 as bad as we've played lol. It shows that this team DOES have the high ceiling that many of us expected they would have. But man oh man there is a lot of work to be done to reach our potential.

I don't get how the Jazz's poor play show they have a high ceiling. If anything, they've underplayed their potential and expectations with their poor play.

I don't get how the Jazz's poor play show they have a high ceiling. If anything, they've underplayed their potential and expectations with their poor play.

It's that were 9-5 DESPITE the poor play that shows we have a high ceiling. Our offense has been awful and we're still finding ways to win. Even on the road. Even against other really good teams. Imagine how good we would be if we solve the offensive issues we're struggling with. Imagine if we were a middle of the pack NBA offense (which is reasonable given the talent on the roster)

Two Alphas in the backcourt learning to work with each other. Conley had a nice game. He earned my trust back with the ball in his hand. Nice way to close the game. Mitchell had a nice some nice D and the ball movement was clicking.
Ya Conley was great. That's all we need from him. Just play more like tonight more consistently and we will be golden.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

It's that were 9-5 DESPITE the poor play that shows we have a high ceiling. Our offense has been awful and we're still finding ways to win. Even on the road. Even against other really good teams. Imagine how good we would be if we solve the offensive issues we're struggling with. Imagine if we were a middle of the pack NBA offense (which is reasonable given the talent on the roster)

I guess I just see it differently. The Jazz were supposed to be the league's dark-horse championship level team.

They haven't been convincing of their hype tbh. Yeah, they've had wins. Their wins have been expected. The games, poor play, offensive struggles weren't.

That was the best Conley game imo... in the game he went bonkers he got hot... I felt like tonight he made a ton of plays and gave us the smart and steady play we need.

Bogey had friggin 30... all within the flow of the offense. He’s something else.

thought Green was better tonight but Holy Jesus he is allergic to passing.

It's a miracle that we're 9-5 as bad as we've played lol. It shows that this team DOES have the high ceiling that many of us expected they would have. But man oh man there is a lot of work to be done to reach our potential.
We can thank Rudy Gobert for making sure nobody’s **** stanks.

Nice road win, we're now 9-5 with 2 home games next against chump teams which should make us 11-5. What's up with Donovans shooting touch? He's got none!