Coach of the year?

Mike Conley:
All star?

Donovan Mitchell:
All star?
All nba third team?

Rudy Gobert:
All star?
All NBA third team? (No way he beats Joker and Embiid)
All defensive first team?
DPOY?

Jordan Clarkson:
6th Man of the Year?
This might be merely me celebrating this moment, but feel free to celebrate it with me, the more the merrier.

Good call on Quin AS coach. Hadn’t even thought about it. Who chooses the coaches, anyway?

Rudy and Mitchell make the All Star team, Conley might. I think they'll give DPOY to someone else because the league hates giving folks the same award over and over. Could see Rudy and Mitch make one of the All-NBA teams.

Clarkson should be a lock 6th man if he keeps this up. Snyder has the inside track on COTY, I can't really think of anyone else that's come close. Maybe Doc Rivers?

Will we have representation in the 3 point contest? Probably not, but if we’re arguably the best three point shooting team in history thus far, it’s interesting. Too many other individual guys they’d like to see. I suppose it’s possible Clarkson gets a look.

Will we have representation in the 3 point contest? Probably not, but if we’re arguably the best three point shooting team in history thus far, it’s interesting. Too many other individual guys they’d like to see. I suppose it’s possible Clarkson gets a look.
I think bogey is the jazz man who would have the best chance to win it

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think quin gets coach of the year and all star game coach.
I think Rudy and spida will make the all star game
I think Rudy will win DPOY
And I think clarkson wins 6th man.

Mitchell also gets nba finals MVP

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Would love to see Ingles in the 3 pt contest- great for interest from Oz, and just the personality he brings to the table would be pretty epic in that setting. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he declined to spend the time with family.

Yeah, having a Jazz player represented in the 3 pt competition would be great, given how historically great the Jazz are at that this year.

Also I think one of Mitchell, Conley, or Clarkson would be awesome to have in the Skills Challenge as well. When do they announce the competitors for that? As a reminder, Donovan was selected to participate in 2018, but then was removed after replacing Aaron Gordon in the Slam Dunk contest.

Would love to see Ingles in the 3 pt contest- great for interest from Oz, and just the personality he brings to the table would be pretty epic in that setting. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he declined to spend the time with family.
Ingles doesn't have a quick enough release. He would get halfway through and run out of time. Bogey or Clarkson are our best bets for the 3 pt contest. Maybe O'Neale as a dark horse contestant.

Yeah, having a Jazz player represented in the 3 pt competition would be great, given how historically great the Jazz are at that this year.

Also I think one of Mitchell, Conley, or Clarkson would be awesome to have in the Skills Challenge as well. When do they announce the competitors for that? As a reminder, Donovan was selected to participate in 2018, but then was removed after replacing Aaron Gordon in the Slam Dunk contest.
Let Niang do the skills challenge. In fact, maybe we could start a campaign and get him to Cameo about it.

Realistically:

No COY for QS, that will go to Steve Kerr for bringing the league darlings back from the dead. And because they are the league darlings.

Gobert will win DPOY, but there will be hard lobbying for him not to. That is too much to take away from LA where the league will want Davis to win it.

Clarkson will win 6th man. This will be very tough to dispute. He might even win most improved, although there are always a slew of mid-range guys that go off in contention for that one.

Gobert and Mitchell will be coach-selected all-stars. Conley might sneak in, as a lifetime achievement award, despite the fact that he actually deserves it. But more likely will be Chris Paul for making the Suns somewhat relevant, even though his stats have dropped off. Zion gets in for sure, because marketing.

Mitchell wins Finals MVP, this is kind of a given at this point. Might as well give it to him now, amirite? Although a lot of thought will go into giving this to Gobert, who probably actually deserves it more as he does the stuff that makes what Mitchell does possible. Not a single player on this team would be as good without Gobert and his defensive and offensive gravity. He is the black-body for the Jazz and absorbs all and emits the radiation that powers the team. If he wasn't there, we would absolutely go cold.

No contenders for MVP despite the fact that we end up with 67 wins in a 72 game season. Again, because marketing. LBJ wins it again for legacy's sake.

Hey, I’m gonna be that awful voice again:

If Donovan makes an All-NBA team, that very likely costs the Jazz >$10 million a year with his raises and the LT penalty. This matters because teams invariably spend less money the more in the tax they are, especially if they are likely to be in perennial repeater tax hell, which the Jazz would squarely be in at that point.

Given how ****ed the Jazz are with assets already, I’m gonna go ahead and hope that media bias against the Jazz does us a favor for once.

Hey, I’m gonna be that awful voice again:

If Donovan makes an All-NBA team, that very likely costs the Jazz >$10 million a year with his raises and the LT penalty. This matters because teams invariably spend less money the more in the tax they are, especially if they are likely to be in perennial repeater tax hell, which the Jazz would squarely be in at that point.

Given how ****ed the Jazz are with assets already, I’m gonna go ahead and hope that media bias against the Jazz does us a favor for once.
Good point. I would also love nothing more than to have our guys "snubbed" in the annual accolades just to rip through the playoffs and bring home the ring. That would be an awesome "**** you" to all of those assholes.

Good point. I would also love nothing more than to have our guys "snubbed" in the annual accolades just to rip through the playoffs and bring home the ring. That would be an awesome "**** you" to all of those assholes.
There would be an element I'd like of this, too, with the media going into complete damage control mode and offering up every rationalization possible, then discounting us really being contenders and trying to sell it as a fluke, since they got it wrong. Then repeat next year.

Of course, as someone already mentioned, if we win it this year, there's going to be all kinds of asterisking, with no mention ever made of the Lakers' bubble title.