What's new

Jazz-Clippers catfight video

Interesting.

I learned in the ray rice thread here on jazzfanz that it is NEVER ok to strike a woman.

She could be drowning a baby..... still can't hit her.
A woman could be coming at you with a knife and you still can't hit her..... You just have to try to restrain her
Yeah you're right. I guess I wouldn't do that. I just can't stand the thought of someone trying to hurt my life mate. Maybe I would punch her husband after blocking the woman, I dunno. Maybe just push her away and take my woman away. I think it would Depend on the situation and how actions come out in a chain reaction.

Yeah you're right. I guess I wouldn't do that. I just can't stand the thought of someone trying to hurt my life mate. Maybe I would punch her husband after blocking the woman, I dunno. Maybe just push her away and take my woman away. I think it would Depend on the situation and how actions come out in a chain reaction.
Why did you capitalize "Depend"? Like the grown up diaper?

I'm so confused.

In here they call it mostly orkid. Mostly because of the brand popularity. I always hated ped commercials. Women goin out there talking about their periods always came weird to me. But no birth cycle without it so I accept it as any other part of life that is not so cool. But it is really cool inside. I mean every month, producing an organ so big of size. The best thing us men can do is to produce hundreds of millions of little cells. But at least we can do it more frequently.

Uncalled for by the Jazz woman, regardless of what happened before that Clippers girl was pretty calm during the video. The slap was unnecessary.

In here they call it mostly orkid. Mostly because of the brand popularity. I always hated ped commercials. Women goin out there talking about their periods always came weird to me. But no birth cycle without it so I accept it as any other part of life that is not so cool. But it is really cool inside. I mean every month, producing an organ so big of size. The best thing us men can do is to produce hundreds of millions of little cells. But at least we can do it more frequently.
You have no clue what Depends are for, do you.
20120719-depends.jpg

Or just drunk. Maybe there was a little history between the couples in there. Is not it too early to call the older ones crazy?

Even if there is a history. No need to slap someone and chase after someone. Violence is not needed unless in self defense.

I think there is a 75% chance or better that the slapper is a hairdresser. All women that look like they potentially might be hairdressers are dangerous.