What's new

Jazz Exit Interviews

I just want to let you all know how happy it makes me that the Utah Jazz’s season is over and that it was my team that ended it. After all the racism that players endure in that arena, I love the fact that it will be closed down for the summer for NBA purposes. You don’t have a good draft pick, so your team doesn’t really have a future, especially with super teams forming this summer. You’re essentially stuck in mediocrity. Life is amazing for rockets fans. Bye bye, go have fun fishing little children! :) PS - Houston ownz u

We do have a pick... also, go to hell.

Is DL saying we haven’t done **** cuz we will sign a free agent this year or he won’t do **** again?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Agree. Did you see the vid of Patrick Beverly talking to Jae about guarding Harden ?

Beverly also loves him some Joe Ingles and we all saw him talking mad **** to Joe the last time we played em.

Guys love to have assholes and irritants on their team.

Is DL saying we haven’t done **** cuz we will sign a free agent this year or he won’t do **** again?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Not really... he used a lot of words to say very little. So many platitudes... which is really what he should do.

I thought he was talking about last summer when I saw the quote on Twitter it sounded like he meant over the years when I listened.

Ricky sounds like he’s out. Think the rumors really bothered him... ****ing Memphis.

I just want to let you all know how happy it makes me that the Utah Jazz’s season is over and that it was my team that ended it. After all the racism that players endure in that arena, I love the fact that it will be closed down for the summer for NBA purposes. You don’t have a good draft pick, so your team doesn’t really have a future, especially with super teams forming this summer. You’re essentially stuck in mediocrity. Life is amazing for rockets fans. Bye bye, go have fun fishing little children! :) PS - Houston ownz u
Better hurry bra, you're going to miss the school bus... the short one.

#D.O.N. is the answer to all our challenges!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Ricky sounds like he’s out. Think the rumors really bothered him... ****ing Memphis.
I lay that again on DL. He allowed Memphis to take their sweet *** time while we sat on the sidelines and watched everything else go down. Can’t put that all on Memphis because he was a willing participant.

I lay that again on DL. He allowed Memphis to take their sweet *** time while we sat on the sidelines and watched everything else go down. Can’t put that all on Memphis because he was a willing participant.
And all because of ****ing Exum, apparently.

You are paying Chris Paul $40 million the next few years. Enjoy this playoffs. Its going down for Houston after this year.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Haha thanks for dropping by.

I’ve lived in both Utah and Houston and it’s an easy call: I’ll prefer Utah any day. I generally don’t answer to trolls, but so what. We are happy to have the Jazz around, we have great fishing, skiing, and outdoor activities, and so, well, your trolling means little to us. Run along and play.