What's new

Jazz Exit Interviews

it's pretty funny how many experts there are who knew everything that was happening and what should have happened.

Bingo. It's also funny that people read so much into DL's interviews today as though he was truly laying every card on the table and not partly speaking in code that we aren't equipped to decode. People act like DL works in a vacuum and is the one who can make anything happen. We're lucky to have him. Period.

I just want to let you all know how happy it makes me that the Utah Jazz’s season is over and that it was my team that ended it. After all the racism that players endure in that arena, I love the fact that it will be closed down for the summer for NBA purposes. You don’t have a good draft pick, so your team doesn’t really have a future, especially with super teams forming this summer. You’re essentially stuck in mediocrity. Life is amazing for rockets fans. Bye bye, go have fun fishing little children! :) PS - Houston ownz u

What a rude boy you are.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I’ve lived in both Utah and Houston and it’s an easy call: I’ll prefer Utah any day. I generally don’t answer to trolls, but so what. We are happy to have the Jazz around, we have great fishing, skiing, and outdoor activities, and so, well, your trolling means little to us. Run along and play.

Good to hear about the fishing, that’s very relevant for Donovan and the gang right now so make sure you share it with them

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It'd be nice to hear him say, we have cap room and intend to use it. We have a team ready to go after some top end talent. Instead he says he will take the heat for signing cheap players instead.
His best free agent signing ever. Joe Johnson.

it's pretty funny how many experts there are who knew everything that was happening and what should have happened.
He traded for Korver.
That's all he did this season, not even a single 10 day contract.

It's ironic because the reason I believe we'll trade for Love is because he'll be a "win the press conference" kind of move, which is a phrase I didn't previously have but captures entirely what I think it will be.

So, if Lindsey holds pat rather than trading for Love, you approve?

So, if Lindsey holds pat rather than trading for Love, you approve?
Kind of a false dichotomy. I don’t think Love is all bad and honestly could help us quite a bit, but what I’m saying is that if everyone’s anticipation about this summer ended up being Love, they’d be disappointed, mostly because we’ve kept this hope alive that there was something really spectacular just around the corner, despite no evidence.

I think people are nuts to want to can DL if he can't get a huge free agent. So many teams have max cap space and a lot of them are free agent destinations. Our biggest free agent in the last decade is old-*** Joe Johnson. I don't think people realize how much smaller the margin of error is building a team in a small market. You can't just be like "**** it we'll just sign LeBron James" like the Lakers. I'm glad that DL is willing to take the blame for passing on overpaying middling free agents. That kind of thing can seriously hamstring a team like the Jazz if you want to win a championship. You'd have no cap space and be picking in the 20s every year.

Talk all the **** you want about Gordon Hayward; the fact is he was arguably the most efficient star player in the league the year he left, and his struggles in Boston have largely been about a freak injury. Let's not forget that Lindsey failed to either read the situation and get something for him or get him to come back.

He gets one more season to figure this out.
He also instantly put together a team that has been just as good or better than the teams that featured Hayward (i.e. "arguably the most efficient star player in the league the year he left").

"Believe me, we can land free agents. I'm having to slap them away from grabbing at my ankles. I do this because I can land someone even bigger!"

It's a lot of talk, insinuating big promises which can't be delivered upon, but spoken vague enough that it's easy to explain away.
You're nailing this.

I suppose I believe in our front office and I don't claim to know what goes on behind closed doors.

I guess I could pose the same question to you. Why just post garbage theories? Maybe that's your thing, which is fine.
Good lord, he posts some of the best theories on this site. Please get a brain.

Good lord, he posts some of the best theories on this site. Please get a brain.

I thought I was on your ignore list. Please put me back. I liked it there. Had friends there.

I guess I didn't realize how fun theories based on absolute nonsense could be! Good for you guys that you can swap theories all goddamn summer! Good thing you don't have real jobs to take up your time! You can come in here and give each other hand jobs about all of your theories!!

Oh, and go **** yourself you ****ing ****face.

I just want to let you all know how happy it makes me that the Utah Jazz’s season is over and that it was my team that ended it. After all the racism that players endure in that arena, I love the fact that it will be closed down for the summer for NBA purposes. You don’t have a good draft pick, so your team doesn’t really have a future, especially with super teams forming this summer. You’re essentially stuck in mediocrity. Life is amazing for rockets fans. Bye bye, go have fun fishing little children! :) PS - Houston ownz u

Allow me to respond. I hope rabid badgers bugger you, your mom and that no one is ever dumb enough to procreate with you.

Make humanity better and stay celibate you ****

I thought I was on your ignore list. Please put me back. I liked it there. Had friends there.

I guess I didn't realize how fun theories based on absolute nonsense could be! Good for you guys that you can swap theories all goddamn summer! Good thing you don't have real jobs to take up your time! You can come in here and give each other hand jobs about all of your theories!!

Oh, and go **** yourself you ****ing ****face.

Not gonna lie. I immensely enjoy pissed off @firegirl

upload_2019-4-25_20-33-7.jpeg