What's new

Jazz front runner for Conley

Yahoo accidentally posted a premade article about Conley getting traded to the Jazzsuns

D2SYagv.png

Conley to Phoenix makes so much sense. They could send some combo of Josh Jackson, TJ Warren and Tyler Johnson for Conley.

-Avery Bradley sucks

-if the jazz make this trade, they already know via back channels they don’t have a shot at a key FA like Harris or Russell

Or that they didn’t want to take the chance of striking out. It’s not so open and closed there.

Conley to Phoenix makes so much sense. They could send some combo of Josh Jackson, TJ Warren and Tyler Johnson for Conley.

Yeah they seem to be on the table. Per Shams Charania in the Athletic today

The Suns have discussed forwards T.J. Warren and Josh Jackson in several separate trade packages, as well as the No. 6 pick, league sources said.

I think Bradley was just a pure measurements/analytics guy. IIRC his advanced stats were really good and the Jazz liked his offensive rebounding potential. It makes sense to draft a guy like that at 28 or whatever, but I'd prefer they do it on a wing or someone who can play multiple positions. Or shoot. Or a good athlete.

I think Bradley was just a pure measurements/analytics guy. IIRC his advanced stats were really good and the Jazz liked his offensive rebounding potential. It makes sense to draft a guy like that at 28 or whatever, but I'd prefer they do it on a wing or someone who can play multiple positions. Or shoot. Or a good athlete.

Should of gambled on a stretch 4

Would Conley be better with Donovan than Russell? Russell might be too alpha.

Yes, but I think some people want Russell because they're tired of short term fixes at point guard. And he's a sexier name since he's a 23 yr old all star. And we could keep this year's pick.

It’s only fitting that DedEx ends up at the HQ of FedEx. He could be the spokesperson when they roll out their new Dead-on-Arrival services, especially since after the trade he may actually show up DOA. Good marketing cash to go to Exum’s estate.

I prefer Conley over DLo because he is more of a slasher. DLo is just more of a shooter and doesn't get to the line alot.

Conley is more of a lethal weapon than Russell is

Hard to see this working without Favs being thrown in

Would’ve been soo much better when we could’ve used Ricky