What's new

Jazz games on Dish

Thanks smjbones, I appreciate it very much. It still does not show on my guide but what I did was select all channels. Switched to 476 hd and hit the down button. I have the Jazz Game! rep for sure

Okur, try it the way Midnight shift did it. Mine showed up but the look of the guides vary depending on what model or age it is. Let us know if it works or not.

I have Dish, too, and agree that it sucks. My guide says channel 476 at 8pm JIP, joined in progress, so will miss the first hour.
I called Dish and they said it is not their problem. The broadcaster has purchased the feed and is blacking it out in some areas. It is completely blacked out in LOS ANGELES of all places. I asked for a refund of my $169 and Dish was understanding of my reason and will be refunding my account.

This is the FIRST time I've ever had LP and run into this problem (outside of the normal blackout of LAker or Clipper games). The CS rep I spoke with said this is something new this year. Geez, I wonder if Stern had something to do with this. I'll read through the rest of the thread - maybe someone has posted a contact number - but I plan on complaining to the Jazz org and to the broadcaster. RIDICULOUS!

I have been sending them messages on Twitter, they said to DM them with more information, but they don't follow me... So not only do they not know how to have their HD start on time, but they don't know how to use social media.