What's new

Jazz Games on Fubo TV

What I'm interested in finding out is if Youtube tv, registered out of state, will still let LP work in Utah. YTTV detects local channels (NBC/CBS/ABC local affiliates) based on location, but keeps regionals based on where you register. If it treats NBALP the same, if I were in Utah and had a friend outside you could register your account somewhere else, pay for league pass, get YTTV with unlimited DVR and LP for the same price of Directv Stream with a 20 hour DVR.

I'll be in Utah in a couple weeks to attend a game, and will check the following away game before I fly home.

I can’t read it yet. But does it mention what packages have the channel?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

On their website, their lowest tier does have FS1 that carries the Jazz games.
Since when does FS1 carry Jazz games?

They haven't updated their channel list to say where the ATT channels will be in their package lineup.

One drawback to Fubo is the lack of TNT when the playoffs come around. I’ve used it in the past for the PAC 12 network, which is a plus to Fubo though.

I meant Youtube TV doesn't have AT&T SportsNet so you can't watch the Jazz games unless they are on NBA TV or ESPN.

I meant Youtube TV doesn't have AT&T SportsNet so you can't watch the Jazz games unless they are on NBA TV or ESPN.
When I did YouTube TV a couple years ago or whenever it was, they would always blackout the NBATV games. Seemed like we had a lot of them, too. It was aggravating.