What's new

Jazz gon be REAL

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
bout to shock errybody and dump truck the entire western conference. srs.

We will be better at every position and be a delight to watch. Every night.

bout to shock errybody and dump truck the entire western conference. srs.

It will be hard to to impress when every news outlet has us winning the same number of games as last year (give or take a game or two).

I agree we have improved our roster, albeit with inexperienced better talent in a few spots. I am honestly excited for a sea change from last season. There were other candidates I liked better than Snyder, but he is still better than Corbin by leaps and bounds.

I've said it before, I don't even care if we don't win games. I just want to see fundamental, team basketball on both ends of the floor. Last season was mostly unwatchable for me. Our system under Sloan made this team unique, and to me, more watchable than a lot of the garbage in the rest of the league.

It will be hard to to impress when every news outlet has us winning the same number of games as last year (give or take a game or two).

I agree we have improved our roster, albeit with inexperienced better talent in a few spots. I am honestly excited for a sea change from last season. There were other candidates I liked better than Snyder, but he is still better than Corbin by leaps and bounds.

I've said it before, I don't even care if we don't win games. I just want to see fundamental, team basketball on both ends of the floor. Last season was mostly unwatchable for me. Our system under Sloan made this team unique, and to me, more watchable than a lot of the garbage in the rest of the league.

blah blah blah... we're dump trucking mother ****ers this year. Call off the season, ship the chip to SLC, baby.

I thought we all felt like this at the beginning of last year?

Also, I am pumped for the Jazz. Gonna enjoy this year even more than last year.

Also, I am pumped for the Jazz. Gonna enjoy this year even more than last year.

Not me. Last year I knew we were gonna suck. This year.. trading the suckin for dumptruckin.

PKM sneaking into the liqueur cabinet every once in a while...

I don't sneak.. I'm a grown *** man.

And I am honored that you think highly enough of me that my drunkeness could have such an insanely positive impact on the upcoming season.

#dumptruckbishes

I approve this thread. Where do I sign?

2790539-i_approve_this_message__be80a0c4e678f4290d2177c5a3a41c02.jpg

Not me. Last year I knew we were gonna suck. This year.. trading the suckin for dumptruckin.

Fair enough! I'm on board! Jazz gonna go for the throats and just tear teams apart. Our bigs are gonna stuff some fools into baskets. Exum and Burks are gonna have PGs and SGs passing out. Hayward, Hood, Burke and Novak will put on nightly shootign clinics.

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed

Only dumbasses.
Most of us knew we were tanking when we kept corbin around, let most of our best players go, and traded for biedrins, rush and jeffy

I feel like we are peaking at the perfect time. The Western Conference is ours for the taking.

Spurs are done. Duncan satisfied with the final title of his career, this year is a victory lap. Spurs now grooming Becky Hammon to take over for Pop next year. This season is more about transition than anything else for them.

Thunder are still reeling from the departure of Derek Fisher. Plus, the rumors they are headed back to Seattle at seasons end hanging over their head HAS to have some sort of impact, right??

Srs leadership void in the Clippers organization with Donald Sterling stepping down. WHAT A MESS!

The Rockettes struck out HUGE this off season. No Lin, no Parsons, no Asik, = no wins. This will be the first 0-82 team in recent memory.

T-Wolves reign of terror is finally over in the Northwest with Kevin Love skipping town.

Portland Oden & Roy still too young to get it done on the big stage.

Rest of the teams are just too dumptrucked to even bother listing.

#ThisIsOurYear