What's new

Jazz gon be REAL

Agreed

Only dumbasses.
Most of us knew we were tanking when we kept corbin around, let most of our best players go, and traded for biedrins, rush and jeffy

I was talking mostly about the being excited part. Not the winning. I wasn't clear at all.

I feel like we are peaking at the perfect time. The Western Conference is ours for the taking.

Spurs are done. Duncan satisfied with the final title of his career, this year is a victory lap. Spurs now grooming Becky Hammon to take over for Pop next year. This season is more about transition than anything else for them.

Thunder are still reeling from the departure of Derek Fisher. Plus, the rumors they are headed back to Seattle at seasons end hanging over their head HAS to have some sort of impact, right??

Srs leadership void in the Clippers organization with Donald Sterling stepping down. WHAT A MESS!

The Rockettes struck out HUGE this off season. No Lin, no Parsons, no Asik, = no wins. This will be the first 0-82 team in recent memory.

T-Wolves reign of terror is finally over in the Northwest with Kevin Love skipping town.

Portland Oden & Roy still too young to get it done on the big stage.

Rest of the teams are just too dumptrucked to even bother listing.

#ThisIsOurYear

Second best part of the off season for me. Third best was the Lakers only getting Boozer.

Huh? The Jazz are going to suck so bad at basketball this year that they will take over for Real Salt Lake, giving American soccer something it has never had before: size and speed and athleticism.

That sucks.

Huh? The Jazz are going to suck so bad at basketball this year that they will take over for Real Salt Lake, giving American soccer something it has never had before: size and speed and athleticism.

That sucks.

+100 Rep Adjustment Power for anyone who can decode WTF this dood just said^

+100 Rep Adjustment Power for anyone who can decode WTF this dood just said^

Think he said Jazz players are going to start playing for the Utah Soccer team (because they decide they are too bad at basketball) and they will be athletic, which will be a first for American Soccer.

Because they gon be REAL...as in Real Salt Lake...they suck so bad, they are kicked out of the NBA, so they go play soccer. Soccer players in the US are small, slow and nonathletic. NBA players are tall, fast and athletic.

Think he said Jazz players are going to start playing for the Utah Soccer team (because they decide they are too bad at basketball) and they will be athletic, which will be a first for American Soccer.

Adjusted your rep by +100 with my 100 Rep Adjustment PWR.

Dork.

Because they gon be REAL...as in Real Salt Lake...they suck so bad, they are kicked out of the NBA, so they go play soccer. Soccer players in the US are small, slow and nonathletic. NBA players are tall, fast and athletic.

Ok, I'll give you the REAL thing.

bout to shock errybody and dump truck the entire western conference. srs.

We will be better at every position and be a delight to watch. Every night.

A few weeks back I made a prediction of 37-38 wins. Since then national and local media have made predictions of 25 wins, 31 wins, 32 wins, etc. I'm sticking with my 37-38 win prediction. I think the Jazz underperformed last year, given the stretch at the beginning without Burke and the stretch at the end without Passion. So I think ~28 wins as a baseline is reasonable. From there I have to bump up the win total because (a) their starters will all be better, (b) their bench will be better, and (c) their coaching will be better. Plus it looks like Burks and Kanter will be playing for contracts. With that in mind 38 starts to sound like a reasonable prediction.

A few weeks back I made a prediction of 37-38 wins. Since then national and local media have made predictions of 25 wins, 31 wins, 32 wins, etc. I'm sticking with my 37-38 win prediction. I think the Jazz underperformed last year, given the stretch at the beginning without Burke and the stretch at the end without Passion. So I think ~28 wins as a baseline is reasonable. From there I have to bump up the win total because (a) their starters will all be better, (b) their bench will be better, and (c) their coaching will be better. Plus it looks like Burks and Kanter will be playing for contracts. With that in mind 38 starts to sound like a reasonable prediction.

You can limit the power of posters on JazzFanz.. but the Utah Jazz is your kryptonite... only limitation to their wins are games played.