What's new

Jazz @ Heat | November 9th @ 5:30pm

VINYLONE

Bringin' the diversity!
Contributor
This game could be either really good or really ****ing bad.

black-death-1.jpg

I vote the latter. I'm sorry but I think it's known league-wide that if you have athletic wings who can take it the hole, to use them to the max against the Jazz. I believe our only hope may lie not only in our advantage on the interior but on the notion of getting Bosh in to foul trouble.

Our four losses on this upcoming roadie will come by an average of 25 POINTS. Yes, we will lose a close game in Charlotte.

Last edited:
Was it last year or the year before when because of AK47's stupidity at the end of regulation that we lost in triple OT?

I can't even remember the last time we won in Miami. Have we ever beaten Wade in Miami?

When is Evans going to be back? Anyone know?

I think these games are going to be ugly. Just thinking what Lebron and Dwade are going to do to us is making me nauseous. We can't even contain guards like Curry, Affalo, and Gordon. Just imagine what kind of numbers those two are going to dump on us...

I think Fes would be a huge help in the middle...but of course, Jerry has other ideas. Sloan Brow, please tell us why its not a good idea to have a 7 footer as our center.

In regards to Evans:

SOURCE

Evans active against Clippers

Published on Nov 6, 2010 11:39PM 1 Comments

Jazz forward Jeremy Evans said he will be active for a home game tonight against the Los Angeles Clippers.

Evans missed Utah's last two contests due to a sprained right wrist.

He is not sure how much he will be able to play versus Los Angeles, nor how his wrist will respond to contact. But after running through warmup drills, Evans felt that he was healthy enough to take the court against Los Angeles.

— Brian T. Smith

bsmith@sltrib.com

I'm hoping Evans didn't play and Fes's minutes were limited due to health concerns last night. Both will be needed. Maybe they can step in at the 2.

Our four losses on this upcoming roadie will come by an average of 25 POINTS. Yes, we will lose a close game in Charlotte.
And by close, I'm thinking around 14 points. It's going to be very ugly in Miami and then even worse playing back-to-back vs. Orlando. 30 point losses in both games.

But die-hard Jazz fans will still say, "well, it's o.k., now everyone will have the jazz way off the radar screen. Just wait until Okur returns, CJ matures, Jefferson learns the offense, and Raja comes out of his slump. And certainly by mid-season, Hayward will have adjusted to the NBA game. Jazz will make a push after the deadline and be a feared team come playoff time."

And by close, I'm thinking around 14 points. It's going to be very ugly in Miami and then even worse playing back-to-back vs. Orlando. 30 point losses in both games.

But die-hard Jazz fans will still say, "well, it's o.k., now everyone will have the jazz way off the radar screen. Just wait until Okur returns, CJ matures, Jefferson learns the offense, and Raja comes out of his slump. And certainly by mid-season, Hayward will have adjusted to the NBA game. Jazz will make a push after the deadline and be a feared team come playoff time."

I definitely wont say its ok, but I will say that a team with so many new pieces and so many new roles being pushed on aforementioned players, deserves some time to gel and to work out the kinks. That said, if in 20 - 30 games there is no substantive improvement, well, then, at that point, one must hit the panic button.

I tried, Richard, which is more than your cynical *** can say.

True.

Fes made a difference last night in limited minutes. Will he play in Miami? Maybe if AlJeff gets a few early fouls?

The way Utah has looked this season (outside their win over the Thunder), I'm expecting a blood bath.

I hate playing Miami/Orlando on back-to-back nights. It always sets up for failure.

Last edited: