What's new

Jazz @ Heat | November 9th @ 5:30pm

And by close, I'm thinking around 14 points. It's going to be very ugly in Miami and then even worse playing back-to-back vs. Orlando. 30 point losses in both games.

But die-hard Jazz fans will still say, "well, it's o.k., now everyone will have the jazz way off the radar screen. Just wait until Okur returns, CJ matures, Jefferson learns the offense, and Raja comes out of his slump. And certainly by mid-season, Hayward will have adjusted to the NBA game. Jazz will make a push after the deadline and be a feared team come playoff time."

Haha, if we lose by 10+ in Charlotte the roadie will be a monumental disaster. At least keep it close in Charlotte.

Was it last year or the year before when because of AK47's stupidity at the end of regulation that we lost in triple OT?

I can't even remember the last time we won in Miami. Have we ever beaten Wade in Miami?

When is Evans going to be back? Anyone know?

I think these games are going to be ugly. Just thinking what Lebron and Dwade are going to do to us is making me nauseous. We can't even contain guards like Curry, Affalo, and Gordon. Just imagine what kind of numbers those two are going to dump on us...

I actually blame Millsap for that loss. 23 seconds left, Jazz up by two and he goes in for a dunk with with about eighteen seconds left in regulation.

Dwyane Wade chokes edited, Lebron farts.

Jazz win by -12.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will win if these three things happen...

-LeBron and Dwyane combine for 28 free throws or less
-Perfect Paul and Al combine for at least 28 rebounds
-C.J. and AK combine for at least 28 points

Let's get it!!!!

Dwyane Wade chokes on his own dick, Lebron farts.

Jazz win by -12.

Jazz win by negative 12? Sooo...the Jazz lose by 12?

At this point, I'd maintain that Wade's autofellatio and Lebron's flatulence is better than the Jazz' basketball skills.

What a brutal road trip at the start of the season. If they come back 2-2, Greg Miller should throw a party for the team.

video removed due to inappropriate language

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping for 2-2 on this trip. I would be very happy. More likely though is 1-3.

2-2 would be spectacular. Orlando always seems to dominate the Jazz there, Atlanta lately has done the same thing, and Miami is Miami. Even Charlotte isn't a bad team.

I think we can win this one but it will really depend on the energy level the Jazz come out with. Anything even remotely resembling the 1st half effort the Jazz put up against the Clipps will result in a blowout loss. But, if they actually come out like the aggressive, confident team we have seen glimpses of than they will have as good of a chance as any team to beat Miami.

My hope is that they come out aggressive and stay that way the whole night.

Jazz by 8