What's new

Jazz @ Lakers: NBATV 9:30 Central Time

Ingles repeatedly denying Lou Williams the ball and forcing him into a shot clock violation was just as huge as his game winner.

Ingles repeatedly denying Lou Williams the ball and forcing him into a shot clock violation was just as huge as his game winner.

Yup. He was lucky to not pick up a foul on those pushes on Lou as he passed the screener, but it was necessary.

Looking back at the highlights...Lakers pretty much got whatever they wanted in the paint tonight. We're lucky to get a win tonight

Where ar e the minutes going to come from when everybody is back? For me I think Mack Neto and exum see very few minutes. I think hill and burks take most of those. You can't take ingles and johnson off the court. I would also like to see Diaw get less and lyles take those.

Some day short men in tights will write poetry and beautiful songs for the hero that is joe Ingles.

He's a really underrated defender. I thought Lou would smoke him... he did better than anyone out there.

Where ar e the minutes going to come from when everybody is back? For me I think Mack Neto and exum see very few minutes. I think hill and burks take most of those. You can't take ingles and johnson off the court. I would also like to see Diaw get less and lyles take those.

Not a fan of what diaw is doing out there. He's just not good anymore.

What a game!!! Glad I just concentrated on the action tonight. Julius Randle was scorching us which made me think about how much I wanted the Jazz to draft him back in 2014. How they passed over him to take a high school kid out of Australia can only be attributed to the snowball effect of picking poorly the year before (Trey Burke), and trying to overcompensate. (Gets down off soapbox) Very satisfying win nonetheless. Every game Ingles does more and more to help this team win, from alley-oops to Hayward to threes to nifty little drives. Great play by Snyder for an Ingles' three in the corner. And who'd a thunk slow-mo could contain Lou Williams down the stretch (what do ya know, not so slow). Great games from Hay (obviously), Mack, Gobert, Johnson, along with Ingles - even Neto and Lyles made some big-time shots. Mr Hayward's got some serious hops - expect to see that posterization of Randall on the top ten this week.

What a game!!! Glad I just concentrated on the action tonight. Julius Randle was scorching us which made me think about how much I wanted the Jazz to draft him back in 2014. How they passed over him to take a high school kid out of Australia can only be attributed to the snowball effect of picking poorly the year before (Trey Burke), and trying to overcompensate. (Gets down off soapbox) Very satisfying win nonetheless. Every game Ingles does more and more to help this team win, from alley-oops to Hayward to threes to nifty little drives. Great play by Snyder for an Ingles' three in the corner. And who'd a thunk slow-mo could contain Lou Williams down the stretch (what do ya know, not so slow). Great games from Hay (obviously), Mack, Gobert, Johnson, along with Ingles - even Neto and Lyles made some big-time shots. Mr Hayward's got some serious hops - expect to see that posterization of Randall on the top ten this week.

Randle was good tonight... I swear he didn't set one legal pick all night... I also think he is the type of player that exposes one of our big defensive flaws... we never take charges... like ever. Guys like that just bully through people... u have to take a charge or two make them get more tentative.

Not a fan of what diaw is doing out there. He's just not good anymore.

Meant to press reply with quote and pressed like instead. In any event, I have to disagree with this. Although his performance tonight was marred by a couple of errant passes, overall I see improvement in his game. His mobility has improved aiding him on D and his nifty inside moves, and so has his three point shooting. I admit to being a bit critical of him in the past considering his age and his six million dollar salary but if adding him to the roster had anything to do with Gobert's quantum leap in improvement, it was the best money we ever spent.

Randle was good tonight... I swear he didn't set one legal pick all night... I also think he is the type of player that exposes one of our big defensive flaws... we never take charges... like ever. Guys like that just bully through people... u have to take a charge or two make them get more tentative.

You're so right about Randle playing bully ball, it's what made him so great in college , well I mean besides being lefty and possessing killer touch. And, I think you're the first one to make me aware of what a soft team we are in the taking charges department.

You're so right about Randle playing bully ball, it's what made him so great in college , well I mean besides being lefty and possessing killer touch. And, I think you're the first one to make me aware of what a soft team we are in the taking charges department.

I've brought it up off and on for a couple years... refs reward flopping and we don't do it.

We have taken six charges this year as a team... Kyle korver has taken 8... Tyler seller has taken 6... I wouldn't have Gobert doing it but Mack, Exum, Hood and Hayward should be getting a few... hill is actually pretty good at it but he died a few weeks ago... RIP

I swear the Jazz had no idea Randle is left handed and is 100% incapable of finishing with his right hand.

That's got to be a bit of an exaggeration but I don't think I recall ever seeing him finish with his right hand come to think of it. Regardless, he's a double, double machine and he seems to be getting top billing on the Laker station these days.