What's new

Jazz Locker room Cleanout & Exit Interviews

mellow

Listen now on 1320 Kfan.

Corbin: Not concerned about Haywards playoff performance.

Locke: Can you manage all four bigs again next season?

Corbin: I will have to, they all want to play and they all can play......

Corbin: Favors can cover so much ground defensively....

Locke: Biggest Disappointment?

Corbin: Getting swept, not winning a game.

Locke: How does Ty Corbin improve in the offseason.

Corbin: Keep working......

Listen now on 1320 Kfan.

Corbin: Not concerned about Haywards playoff performance.

Corbin: Favors can cover so much ground defensively....

Locke: Biggest Disappointment?

Corbin: Getting swept, not winning a game.

Locke: How does Ty Corbin improve in the offseason.

Corbin: Keep working......

no....no....NOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

scanner.gif

Brian T. Smith: Corbin said Utah might add key pieces during summer. But if Jazz basically have same team next season, he's ready to go to work.

Brian T. Smith: Corbin's excited about Utah's future, young pieces Jazz have in place. But continually said it's an important summer for team's development.

Brian T. Smith: Asked if Jazz exceeded expectations, Corbin said Utah met them. Playoffs were a reminder of how far Jazz have to go.

Brian T. Smith: Corbin said Favors has potential to become a player #UtahJazz can build around. Big summer for him and Kanter, though. 4 minutes ago

Steve Luhm: Jazz coach Ty Corbin asked which player surprised him the most this season. His surprising answer: Enes Kanter.

Brian T. Smith: Corbin said he's open to having Jerry Sloan help team out during future in any way he wants. Great to have Sloan back at ESA.

Brian T. Smith: Corbin said it was his decision not to play Raja Bell during playoffs and "on him."

Brian T. Smith: Corbin said Derrick Favors proved himself, especially in playoffs. Favors could start for Jazz next year, but much to be determined.

Brian T. Smith: Corbin said Gordon Hayward might participate in Summer League. If not all of it, at least some.

Brian T. Smith: Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin expects to keep staff intact next season. Doesn't plan to add anyone.

David Locke: Tyrone Corbin "Derrick Favors is going to be a special player. I am excited about his upside"

Read more: https://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz1uIXeDQ2D

Before people blow up about this, Corbin is not the GM.

Easy Dala, Corbin is just saying the right things. That is all. With Favors shinning like he did in the playoffs I would be very supprised if all 4 are back next season. I know who I pick to trade.

Spencer Hall (@saltcityhoops) had some interesting tweets where Corbin was saying he would like Sloan to come back and help in some sort of capacity.

Locke: CJ do you still fill a role on this team?

CJ: yeah, there's still room for me on this team and I'd like to be back........

Raja's saying he's probably not coming back.

Brian T. Smith: Bell said he hopes Jazz do the right thing and move him. Was open to it before trade deadline but didn't ask for trade.

Brian T. Smith: Raja Bell said Tyrone Corbin was "unprofessional" at end of season. Corbin made things personal and it was obvious

Awkward.

Brian T. Smith: Bell said he hopes Jazz do the right thing and move him. Was open to it before trade deadline but didn't ask for trade.

Brian T. Smith: Raja Bell said Tyrone Corbin was "unprofessional" at end of season. Corbin made things personal and it was obvious

Awkward.

Bell vs. Corbin fight.

Bell is a douche bag. I hope the Jazz don't trade him and he has a groin pull all year next year. Bell needs to grow up. How about you score more than one point every 30 minutes, then complain about your playing time.

So far Raja saying he wants to be traded is the best move so far.

You could tell CJ was really dissapointed in how things went. You can also tell he wantd to be here. Just more pkaying time.

Awkward.

Dude was nothing but a distraction since coming back. He may have been a good teammate, but a total pain in the *** otherwise. Good riddance.

BTW, Trout called it.

I will do jump for joy if Howard, Bell and CJ are gone. I still won't believe it until it happens.