What's new

Jazz Media / Content Day

Can this really be called team 49 though? KOC kept the same team together, with identical results, for three years. DL thought he caught lightening in a bottle and brought back the same team. I think Jacque Vaughn was our only addition after our first finals run, unless you count the failed acquisition of that douchebag that owes us a title.

This is like team 37.

Or team 86.

I was looking for that 'White Guys' thread, but I'm noticing that the Jazz could realistically put out an All-FIBA lineup with Bolmaro, Fontecchio, Markkanen and Olynyk at the same time. Mix in the new unis and we could be in for some real off-beat optics.

Last edited:
Maybe it's team 49 for the number of wins this season.

(Regular season + preseason + scrimmages against ourselves + 1 on 1s, + random after practice games of horse)

Andy Larsen and Checketts seem about as enthused about this whole "team 49" thing as the rest of us. Andy said the biggest difference between Hardy and Quin so far is that Hardy keeps things much closer to the vest, Quins answers to questions were much longer and more detailed. Another interesting difference is that Quin allowed the broadcasters to watch practice and at Hardy's practice today they weren't allowed to do so.

Andy's prediction for the starting lineup surprised me, he went with Conley/Sexton/Beasley/Vando/Olynyk. I have a hard time seeing Markkanen coming off the bench, but I guess we'll see.