What's new

Jazz Media Day

Kanter had 105 FTAs last season. We are now 105 minutes (1 hour 45 minutes) away from Media Day.

In two and a half times the minutes and about five times the field goals attempted, Al Jefferson attempted well under twice the free throws on the entire season (177) than Kanter (105).

In two and a half times the minutes and about five times the field goals attempted, Al Jefferson attempted well under twice the free throws on the entire season (177) than Kanter (105).

If I was more timely, I could say something about the difference in FTA on the season being 72, but that was 9 minutes ago.

Crap I'm late again....

11:59 there are 61 minutes to Media Day, Karl Malone Scored a career high 61 points against the Bucks on Jan 27, 1990

12:02:32 In that 4 OT game with Atlanta, Hayward played a game-high 57:28, which tied a team record set by Karl Malone in 1992.

That is stunning. Watching the games I notice that Al rarely goes to the line, but that comparison is considerably worse than I would have guessed. Al should have asked Karl for a coaching session, Kanter will be just fine.

That is stunning. Watching the games I notice that Al rarely goes to the line, but that comparison is considerably worse than I would have guessed. Al should have asked Karl for a coaching session, Kanter will be just fine.

He'll be better if starts making more of them.

12:19 41 minutes to Media days: Karl Malone averaged 41 minutes per game in the 97 playoff run.

12:22 John Stockton played exactly 38 Minutes in the game against Houston when he hit ‘The Shot’.

Jerry Sloan was 30 minutes late to meet with the press because he stayed in the locker room on that infamous day 10th Feb. 2011.

It takes 15 minutes to ride TRAX from the Murray North Station to the Energy Solutions Arena.

There was 0 time left on the clock when Sundiata Gaines hit this shot.

[video=youtube_share;llArRqrdNcg]https://youtu.be/llArRqrdNcg

And there was much rejoicing in Jazz Nation.....