What's new

Jazz OWN the Warriors Tonight Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
We had an epic collapse there in the 4th. So many chances. Still lost by 1. Other bad news is nobody will be looking past the Jazz this year.

Great game. Tough loss but GS went ALL OUT to beat us and needed alltime scoring from KD and steph to go off.

We have heaps of areas to improve.

Couple of negs..

That last play call was trash.

DM HAS to do better on that last possession, especially when we are in the penalty.

Donovan has to get a better shot on that last real possession and Gobert has to box out. Gross way to lose a great game.

I don't think Mitchell has pulled off a decent euro-step drive so far this season. What happened? That was his bread and butter, getting through the seams, and making the impossible scoops. Did he forget how to do that? I get that there is a focus on him but there was the last half of last season and in the playoffs too. Makes me think maybe he is still nursing a bad foot.

Either way just an absolutely ****** ****** loss.

Man, that was a storybook ending for Jerebko. Killed the Jazz all night long then made the game winning tip shot.

Just ****** on Utah's part. I'm not sure what Mitchell was thinking on his 4th quarter shots. We would have been better off running everything through Ingles. Snyder really should have called a timeout on that possession before the Jerebko tip shot and drawn up a good play that would have resulted in a better shot than Donovan shooting over KD.