Jazz @ Pelicans 1/16/20 6 PM MT Going For 11 Straight Wins Game Thread

prodigy

I'd like to seen Zion play, would have brought more noteworthy-ness to the game. Wouldnt mind of Redick sat, he's played well against us.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I do think it’s one of the best songs in terms of telling a story that there is. Others include Dan Fogelberg’s “Same Old Lang Syne” and MC 900 Ft. Jesus’ “The City Sleeps”.

Release the Kraken

I've never ever seen a player make such a splash in preseason and that includes Jordan and Lebron. But he still laces em up like everybody else - it's not like I'm afraid of one talented player on a mediocre team. What scares me about a player like Zion is that because he is so big and so explosive, he can inadvertently injure people. If Gobert goes down, there goes our miracle season IMO.

Rubashov

2019 Award Winner
Listening to locked on, Locke lost his mind for a little bit last night. RUDY the Monster GOBERT!!!!!

Actually I was watching Cloverfield last night and I remember thinking Rudy could kick that things arse...

Revolution 9

Staff member
I don't like these games in schedule where we are playing the same team in the same location very close.

We barely escaped with a win last time. It's going to be a tough game.

I just hope our offense continues to roll.

UB

100% certified ****boii
Contributor
We just played them, same away game, and now again so soon. Also, the game ended on that driving block/foul. They want blood!
Good point. We must keep the boot on the neck for this one. I expect no leniency from the Zebras.

candrew

We just played them, same away game, and now again so soon. Also, the game ended on that driving block/foul. They want blood!

I just noticed The Jazz have two sets of back to backs in March - one against LAL and one against The Spurs.

Not a fan either - they mostly end in splits.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
I like watching JJ and Ingles... JJ legitimately hates Joe and takes me back to when Joe put him in a mental strangle hold in the playoffs and choked his *** out.

candrew

I like watching JJ and Ingles... JJ legitimately hates Joe and takes me back to when Joe put him in a mental strangle hold in the playoffs and choked his *** out.
Ingles definitely has an "F" with list...and Redick is on it.

Zach Collins, Patrick Beverly and Solomon Hill also come to mind