What's new

Jazz @ Phoenix: 7:00pm MST (FSN)

Hayward and Evans were fantastic for being rookies and stepping up to the challenge. I am eating crow again on Big Al. He brought his A game last night. Everybody else was bla. I think DWills shooting has everything to do with that wrist. Or at least I hope that's what it is.

Hayward and Evans were fantastic for being rookies and stepping up to the challenge. I am eating crow again on Big Al. He brought his A game last night. Everybody else was bla. I think DWills shooting has everything to do with that wrist. Or at least I hope that's what it is.

I'm with you on that. I think the wrist is bothering him because most of his shots were BAD misses, even when he had took his time with his release and really no one guarding him.

And if we're talking about games where Deron got straight up clowned, don't forget Russell Westbrook.

And while Hayward played a very good game, it easily could've been a lot better if the refs weren't dogging him (they were) and if he didn't commit a few spazz turnovers. I'm really liking what I see in this kid.

And while Hayward played a very good game, it easily could've been a lot better if the refs weren't dogging him (they were) and if he didn't commit a few spazz turnovers. I'm really liking what I see in this kid.

To bad he was not in there the last few minutes. I guess Corbin wanted to go with the vet Watson.

Fixing those two things really take the kid to a new level.

-Big Al would have had a great game had it not been for those two missed shots around the rim.
-Hayward looked good again. He makes things happens, and his shot has come around. I'm enjoying your playing time more and more.
-Bell is more helpful in a suit than on the court. You look good Raja! We have a spot for you on the coaching staff if you just want to call it quits ;-)
-Get your act together Deron.
-Miles you are a good slasher. When you attack the rim good things usually happen. Stop shooting so many jumpers. Take 3-4 of those jump shots, turn
them into drives, and your career would take a turn upward.