What's new

Jazz players in the Olympics

Dude, i can't believe! Olympics is over. This is so sad. Closing Ceremony was fantastic..

By the way.. Jazz were at gold medal game. I present to you, guys... Brazilians Jazz fanz! Plus NBC camera operator recorded us during the chant " Utah Jazz", haha. Durant, Draymond and Melo were being interviewed. Great memories.

14102146_10154486160872072_1171361485236517260_n.jpg
Who is #46 from the jazz?

Dude, i can't believe! Olympics is over. This is so sad. Closing Ceremony was fantastic..

By the way.. Jazz were at gold medal game. I present to you, guys... Brazilians Jazz fanz! Plus NBC camera operator recorded us during the chant " Utah Jazz", haha. Durant, Draymond and Melo were being interviewed. Great memories.

Awesome bro!!!!

Cousins breasted on offense and got schooled badly on defense.
Opposite for DJ.
Green and Irving were awful.

Not sure what you guys saw in Green. He was way bad. Irving has great handles but a terrible passer.

Opposite for DJ.

Not sure what you guys saw in Green. He was way bad. Irving has great handles but a terrible passer.

Ingles didn't look very good in the Aussie's bronze medal game. Brock Motum had good games the last two games.

Opposite for DJ.

Green is definetly a beneficiary of that GS offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the Aussies will eventually get a medal maybe
They have a lot of young talent but so does other countries so we shall see. Maybe if Bogut was not such a dirty player he would play more then 14 minutes a game.

Ingles didn't look very good in the Aussie's bronze medal game. Brock Motum had good games the last two games.

Motum threw down a massive dunk in the last game. I think their coach should have left him in during the stretch run instead of Anderson.

This is great! Much love.