What's new

Jazz players in the Olympics

ZIKAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

7998749801_1496a77c15_b.jpg
He gave up a gold medal and an Olympic experience for an infinitesimal possibility of an infection that would have no effect on his life, other than a few weeks of safe sex.

He gave up a gold medal and an Olympic experience for an infinitesimal possibility of an infection that would have no effect on his life, other than a few weeks of safe sex.

Can you tell me which way to go on all my personal decisions for the next week? Pointing out past mistakes would be much appreciated too.

Tia

Rudy has been hugely disappointing on the offensive end. It's as if the coach doesn't want him to shoot at all unless he's right at the rim. I saw one play where he was about 8-10 feet from the basket and wide open and he didn't shoot.

I'm not impressed with the French coach either, with his substitutions especially. His offense is predicated too much on one-on-one play, which hampers team execution. Anyone have thoughts about this?

The French coach is god awful so you shouldn't be worried at all by Gobert's performance at Rio. Dude is clueless, he's playing their best player in Batum as a spot up shooter on the wing instead of giving him the ball and allowing him to facilitate the offense along with Parker as a dual threat.

Can you tell me which way to go on all my personal decisions for the next week? Pointing out past mistakes would be much appreciated too.

Tia
No, but if you happen to get an almost certain chance to become a gold medalist I think you ought to take it.

Stop it with Hayward would of been on the team stuff.. He is only better then one player on the roster and that is Barnes. He is not bette rthen any other player on TEAM USA, FACT... Thingis Barnes is a better player for this team then Hayward would be. Better spot up shooter and can guard the 4 position.. Hayward would not have been on the team. I know I know he got an invite but that doesn't mean he was going be on final roster. He is better then ONE player on Team USA, That's it.

Rudy has been hugely disappointing on the offensive end. It's as if the coach doesn't want him to shoot at all unless he's right at the rim. I saw one play where he was about 8-10 feet from the basket and wide open and he didn't shoot.

I'm not impressed with the French coach either, with his substitutions especially. His offense is predicated too much on one-on-one play, which hampers team execution. Anyone have thoughts about this?

Ummmm. He didn't shoot come 8-10 ft for the Jazz either. Easy explanation is he can't shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but if you happen to get an almost certain chance to become a gold medalist I think you ought to take it.

Oh, okay. Well, I will happily go on living my life not caring what Joe Bagadonuts thinks about any decision I make. I shouldn't anyway, cuz he isn't a factor in these decisions at all, and he knows next to nothing about them in the first place.

I have a feeling Gordon Hayward is much more informed about his own decision than you. Of the infinite amount of factors involved in the decision making process, he probably knows many more than you do.

Thanks for the advice tho, Joe!

Oh, okay. Well, I will happily go on living my life not caring what Joe Bagadonuts thinks about any decision I make. I shouldn't anyway, cuz he isn't a factor in these decisions at all, and he knows next to nothing about them in the first place.

I have a feeling Gordon Hayward is much more informed about his own decision than you. Of the infinite amount of factors involved in the decision making process, he probably knows many more than you do.

Thanks for the advice tho, Joe!
You're welcome.

Im happy both Rudy and Boris stayed injury free- at the end of the day wanted both to stay healthy at all costs

France has one of the worst coaches I've ever seen. His lack of use of Batum was beyond criminal.