What's new

Jazz players in the Olympics

As I predicted Brazil did not make out of the group. Hey, but you beat the Spain!

You did but that wasn't much of a prediction. Here I got one for you. Jazz don't make it out of the first round round. If lucky they win 2 games in a playoff series but I doubt it.

Also, the nuggets suck

Denver has 2 young centers who can actually score the ball. So no not mad about that.. Gobert translated in English stands for Garbage. That's because he is garbage.. LOL at all the people HERE thinking he is a top 5 center. Dude couldn't score with a Hooker in Vegas, That's how offensively challenge he is.
Your lack of basketball knowledge is comical at best, depressing at worst.

Sent from my SM-N915V using JazzFanz mobile app

dude, you're talking to Hack... who, for some reason, needed an Alt so he could be an even bigger disruptive douche. Just ignore. And stop quoting, please.

Speaking of disruptive douches .. why isn't Draymond getting more court time with the lack of D from team USA ??

Ok my Aussie friends, good luck in quarterfinals. Lithuania denied you bronze medal in Olympics twice , will see if Aussies can break the spell. Honestly Australia has better team this time and it would require massive effort from LT team to beat it and move on. Lithuiania did it in friendly before Rio but that means nothing. Last two games LT defense was pathetic and I am afraid Aussies will exploit it. JV plays like crap so far so Baynes and Bogut should dominate the paint. Lithuania wings are very inconsistent and streaky. Only advantage I see for LT is PG spot. Kalnietis is playing out of his mind now and should cause problems for smaller Mills and Delly.

Ok my Aussie friends, good luck in quarterfinals. Lithuania denied you bronze medal in Olympics twice , will see if Aussies can break the spell. Honestly Australia has better team this time and it would require massive effort from LT team to beat it and move on. Lithuiania did it in friendly before Rio but that means nothing. Last two games LT defense was pathetic and I am afraid Aussies will exploit it. JV plays like crap so far so Baynes and Bogut should dominate the paint. Lithuania wings are very inconsistent and streaky. Only advantage I see for LT is PG spot. Kalnietis is playing out of his mind now and should cause problems for smaller Mills and Delly.

Quarters have some very good matchups. Argentina has to be kicking themselves for falling to 4th and getting USA. One last shot for the Golden Generation.

Considering Mills is leading the tournament in scoring that's not really much of a loss at PG. Lithuania have always been our bogey team, but from what i've seen of their games they look slow and awful on defense. Should be some interesting matches ... i'll be curious to see if Spain and France can step up their games in the knockout rounds

Tool-band-2006.jpg