What's new

Jazz Preseason Game 3.--Jazz @ Suns--8:00 pm

Another pre-season game, another game without TV.
Radio only-1320 kfan.

Jazz look to make it 3-0 in the meaningless pre-season. Suns have struggled so far in pre-season. Jazz coming in on a back-to-back. Something has to give.

Only care about Fes' performance tonight. Let's see how he follows up last night's career effort.

The Suns have like 20 small forwards. Will be interesting to see how Fes plays. Hopefully his better conditioning will lead to a good back to back for him. R Lopez is a pretty good matchup for him, but will see how much they go head to head.

PS--second YB85's thoughts. Huge huge game. Clearly Hayward is a bust if he does not have a great game.

Looking forward to: Fes, Hayward, Thompson

Not looking forward to: Live feed link requests, Locke and Boone, Nissalke

Thur. game against the Suns will be on TV

This will be a tough game for Fess being back to back and the Suns fast pace, the only real good match up as already stated is Lopez and that should be a good one to watch IMO.
This style should hopefully fit Hayward & Evens and hopefully get some good highlights from them.

I hope Fes can stay focused. If nothing else, he should learn from Robin Lopez. They have similar tools and we are going to be unstoppable if Fes can turn into a consistent player of that caliber (which is not asking too much).

Hey twentytwo, you you know where the live feed is?
Do you have that link?
I think you mentioned you might know in your post earlier.

The only games on TV are vsPhoenix,@Lakers, vsSacramento, and potentially the @Lakers game if we win night one of the shootout.

@Lakers is on KCAL

It'll be interesting to see how we play on the back end of a b2b.
I doubt Fes has two good games in a row, but I want him too bad.