What's new

JAZZ@ Stun THUNDER - 6PM MT KJAZZ

Nice to see you include somehting that has no relation to the game...

Go Jazz!!!!

great thread man keep it up.

okc is 3rd in western conference. they are 8-2 in chesapeake energy arena.

durant and westbrook averages 47 pts 13 dimes and nearly 15 rebounds alongside more then 3 steals together.

ibaka the shotblocka has 4,67 blocks per 48 minutes when favors has 3,93.

the okc bench scores 25 points per game when the jazz bench adds 40 (raw)

OKC by 30 because of Haywards 1/2 beard attempt.

They think it's Harden in disguise and decide to crush us because of it.

Nice game thread Torey.

Brooks decides to rest his starters Westbrook and Garne.....er....Durrant.
scott-brooks2.jpg

Thunder by 20.
3171.jpg

Here is an early did you know.....

Scott Brooks played 10 years in the NBA between 1988 and 1998 and earned about 3.5 million dollars.

His Coaching contract will pay him 4 Million per year for the next 4 years.

Kevin Garnet eats Doughnuts for Breakfast

Look for Favors and Kanter to Dominate

Westbrook's a Punk

Ok, i get it. It's a L, don't need to put in extra effort on GT. Nice one!

Big Al vs. Sergeballu LaMu Sayonga Loom Walahas Jonas Hugo Ibaka... Even his name dominating Big Al. Hope it turns out otherwise in the game.

Mods, please lock.

Heaven Harris please continue your game thread streak & make a real game thread.

HH is too big of a coward to risk his unbeaten streak on a game we have no chance in.

Look for him to create more game threads of the Washington, Cleveland, New Orleans variety

Don’t lock it, we can fix it….
OKC_Thunder_Logo_1.jpg

OKC fans are gathering,
07_00748360.jpg

The kids are excited
dust_bowl_kids.jpg

These Okies are going to bring their cats to the game
33.jpg

So is this okiee…..
stupid-cat-pictures-funny-i0.jpg

VS

Utah-Jazz.jpg

It will be an uphill battle
uphill-struggle.jpg
but this team
Utah-Jazz-2012-2013-Roster1.jpg

can do it
You-Can-Do-It.bmp

The only question is, if Marvin doesn’t play will we see these three together….
utah-jazz-big-men.jpg
?????

but seriously. i think this game is winable. remember the jazz team about 6 years ago who always won the games they should of lost and lost the ones they should of one. i think the jazz have a chance at this one. if they play a perfect game we got this. i think they are plenty able to win. i think we have about as amuch talent as they do....... maybe i am just swimming in the kool aid though.

but seriously. i think this game is winable. remember the jazz team about 6 years ago who always won the games they should of lost and lost the ones they should of one. i think the jazz have a chance at this one. if they play a perfect game we got this. i think they are plenty able to win. i think we have about as amuch talent as they do....... maybe i am just swimming in the kool aid though.

That's what I am talking about. Go Jazz!!!

What are you talking about Stoked.

Our Coach sucks, our starters suck, our young guys have talent but haven't had enough playing time to win.
We are playing against the Durantula and the fastest point guard in the league since Speedy Claxton.
We have a team of normal humans playing against the Fantastic Four.
Plastic Man, Spiderman, Superman, and the Hulk.

If we score 20 we will be lucky.

Our Coach sucks, our starters suck, our young guys have talent but haven't had enough playing time to win.
We are playing against the Durantula and the fastest point guard in the league since Speedy Claxton.

Such a bad attitude to see in a jazz fan... we are fantastic too!! we have..

mighty mouse, captain america, the thing, and, optomis prime.... boom!!! who do you think will win now?

C'mon

th

Hell no! Utah can do this. Any team is capable of beating any other team on any given night.

I BELIEVE!!!!

It would take a bit of a letdown on their part and the return of Saint Paul for us. But it's certainly doable, it's not like we've never won there.

saint-paul.png

This is a game, especially if Marvin is out, in which we have got to start the 3-big lineup.