What's new

Jazz @ Suns October 25th 8pm Mountain Time

We run less plays for him because Gobert is one of the best in the league at pick and roll. According to Snyder Favor's creates space and he uses him on offense in a position to pass. He also loves his defense.

Rebound stats individually are a pointless stat so I won't address that. Bigs doing their job correctly should create rebounds for others as well. Yes he could shoot better that half. He has still been our best scorer per minute this season so using one half is silly.
Rebounds show effort. If you don't get them you aren't trying.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They telegraphed that Booker three for three years and we completely folded in the face of that play. Come on, guys.

Mitchell 12 for 49 and 3 for 18 ,reminds me of another undersized player that played with Jazz that couldn't shoot straight ...Trey burke
Hey buddy, I think you might have put that in the wrong thread. Jazzfanz crucified DM last game. Tonight we are attacking Favors or Rubio.

Something's seriously wrong with this squad. Lazy passes, half-*** defense, over-passing, practically nothing clicking here.

Something's seriously wrong with this squad. Lazy passes, half-*** defense, over-passing, practically nothing clicking here.

We look bad tonight, but I still get the feeling that PHX is just tough shots. Our offensive has been embarrassing though.