What's new

Jazz @ Suns October 25th 8pm Mountain Time

Actually it does. If your bigs don't shoot you have to score somehow else. These 2 don't work together offensively. Name the last championship winning team that didn't have a big who could put up 30 on a given night. Even the Warriors had Draymond who they put in as a the 4 forward.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Getting a 3 point shooter isn't the difference between Jazz winning a championship. But yes if you put Favor's and Gobert next to Durant, Curry and Thompson that could and would win a championship.

Again stats are showing and have shown Favor's and Gobert play well together. Their spacing is not the issue in offense.

For example last night Jazz got a lot more uncontested shots than they do on average. I believe they got 55b wide open shots. They just didn't make those wide open shots. Spacing was great in that game, that was not our issue.

It is really frustrating that Rudy still throws careless outlet passes.

I was really hoping he'd finally learn after it basically cost us the Twolves game.

We are supposed to be the gritty small market team with a great coach that plays great team ball and becomes more than the sum of their parts.

But we are underachieving big time. I don’t get it. Sloppy is not nearly strong enough of a word.

Jazz need to stop the turnovers. I'm hoping it's just new players playing together. They need to eliminate those unforced turnovers.