What's new

Jazz = Thugs?

*Sorry for not quoting the posts I'm talking about*

During the game and the .gif confirmed it that Dirk was as responsible for that "take down" as much as Favors. Favors was going for the ball originally and Dirk continued to wrap his arms around Favors after the ball was gone and was probably hoping to bait Favors into a tech or an ejection.

As for Carlisle, check the mirror yo. Mavs have been physical and thuggish for years now and started it, the Jazz responded (FINALLY) and pushed back, as fans we know the Jazz have been soft for years now in this regard.

As for the Big Al play first it was a horrible pass not his fault, yes he should've have stopped him (although it would've been at best a break away found 2 FT's and the ball back or at worst a flagrant so it would've cost the Jazz more points) but what about last week when Big Al stole it and dribbled down the court for a dunk (first was against the Clipps and the 2nd one I can't remember the team think PHX or DNV) and nobody for either team tried to get back either, just saying.

For me a shinning example of why Big Al needs to go is when Kaman stole the ball from him and then Big Al gave chase down the court. He ran about 10 feet then saw Kaman was 1 step in front of him and he lets him go...

I was coming out of my chair screaming at the TV. I do not know how Ty can tolerate that not trying.
Again, the dude at his very core is a loser.

Again, the dude at his very core is a loser.

This seems like such a simple, bland statement but it's not. It's very wise and rings true for almost all sports. Certain guys don't know what it takes to win and certain guys just do and bring it out in those around them.

I saw Burks quit running when he knew he wouldn't catch the breaker in a short break at work peeking at the game.

That can't be, though. Only Al Jefferson does that.