What's new

Jazz v. Sixers!! pre-season game

He's probably going to be out for a while to start the season. He said something to the effect of 'the plan is for me to be in peak form at the playoffs.' Which basically equals 'I'm ded.'
Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

He's probably going to be out for a while to start the season. He said something to the effect of 'the plan is for me to be in peak form at the playoffs.' Which basically equals 'I'm ded.'
What does "peak form" even look like for Exum -- I'm sure I've seen it sometime over the last 4 years, but I don't remember.

I read in some article, or heard said somewhere, of how they’re fine taking time with him and something about Quin not being worried “because he knows who he is as a player.” I’m really not sure what to make of that. I mean, people complain about Quin’s handling of him and him not being a believer. He’s the guy who benched him for Shelvin Mack.

I guess I'm getting what I paid for. It doesn't surprise me with Mitchell and Gobert doing FIBA. Then maybe there's no point for Conley to play without those guys. I'd have thought Ingles would be sitting out as well. I guess we'll get to see NWG and JWF at the PG spot, and the Bo-Joe-Show. Ingles is probably only doing this because it's on TV in Australia.

So the line-up would be Mudiay/Royce/Ingles/Bojan/Davis. That's still worth seeing. It's like our 2nd unit.

I'm still hopeful that the beast that is Jarrell Brantley will have an impact by the end of the season.
Very interest to see how Mudiay looks

Opportunity for Mudiay

I really hope Mudiay can improve under our coaching staff because I think we're going to need him this season. He's been pretty awful up to this point.

For the playoffs?????!!!!!!! Gtfo!

EGJLwegUwAEjG_k

EGJYBJmUEAAqvc4

Wait what is up with Exum? I really haven't paid attention to him this off-season but I figured he'd be healthy. As I type that I wonder why the * I would figure that.

It's really not that surprising that Exum's not ready to a full go by now. Had taken surgery nearly by april (3 days before the end of march), so we're about just 6 months into his rehab. The recovery time for this injury can go up to 12 months for a full go. Even thought we have no light over the level of damage he had on it - he injured on january, but surgery ocurred only by the end of march, so it suggests they first opted for a non surgical treatment, still, without any further info, that's mere speculation

Looks like Williams Goss and Green in the starting lineup, I would have expected Mudiay and Royce.