What's new

Jazz v. T'wolves

Chill. Hakeem is top 6-8 all time. Possibly top 5.
ok, I am just comparing players at the same age. We have not seen any player at that age born and developed outside of USA producing like Luka. Nobody comes even close. So yeah, he may stall or get injured or some other **** may happen. But if he keeps progressing and developing like he is now - watch out.

Damn, I know it's been said before, but some of the bounces the ball has been taking off of the rim for Mike have been so unfortunate.

Bogdonavic is super linear and predictable when driving. I'm pretty sure that's why he disappears in the playoffs. He should be more of a catch and shoot kind of player.

If we had a more dynamic point guard than Conley, one that could break a defender down single handed, Bogey would get more catch and shoot opportunities.

The biggest thing I'm seeing from Mike this game is 6 assists, 1 turnover.

He's not shooting well but he's impacted the game in other ways. 5 rebounds too.

Towns 3 to tie at 88 88 was a Harden type step back. That's a travel in my book, but if the league says it's not, than why not do that every shot? How can that be defended? Impossible.

If we had a more dynamic point guard than Conley, one that could break a defender down single handed, Bogey would get more catch and shoot opportunities.
You know I've been paying more attention to the way Conley plays and he actually is good at breaking down the defense. But the way he breaks down the defense requires a shooting big for the defense to pay. But instead we have Gobert...

Conley needs to focus on nothing but passing and spot up shooting until he finds a rhythm. I don’t want to see him create. Bojan needs way more touches. Bojan needs to also shoot the three more than driving. DL needs to get us another center now. Even if Davis is back in 2 weeks, we’re ****ed if he gets injured again. If Rudy gets injured, we’re in the ****ing lottery.