What's new

Jazz v. T'wolves

Hey on the plus side Exum had a pretty good outing.

Dead men go on outings?

As an aside ive been bitching about my sore shoulder and im getting shed loads of ads for shoulder stretches. **** these phones are evil.

No one should ever use PPG and disregard pace.

We were top 9-10 for most of the year until the end, where we had a few games in the 80s-90s, which dropped us a few decimals and out of the top ten. Do the math if you want (but please not PPG). We were fine offensively, not a dismal 28th like you are trying to portrait.

well let’s meet in the middle and agree at very best we have been an average offense under Quin? I’m happy to let you do the research but if ending 12th is the best we have done, that’s helping my point all along that it’s been at best average.

Then the underlying point is “why is the offense so complicated just to be at its best year, average?”

The Jazz are trying to bring together three perimeter players who were the #1 options of each of their respective teams the previous season.

These basketball traits are INGRAINED in these players and they are NEVER going to change! Jazz should never have traded Rubio! They had offensive cohesiveness with Rubio running the show and the results were a smooth running offense that shot well, passed well and dominated just about every opponent they played.

Dead men go on outings?

As an aside ive been bitching about my sore shoulder and im getting shed loads of ads for shoulder stretches. **** these phones are evil.

My buddy's Siri started asking him questions the other night after he said something. They're always listening.

If we made shots at a half decent clip we'd have won the last two games. Can we blame the offense when we're getting very good looks but they just don't go in?

well let’s meet in the middle and agree at very best we have been an average offense under Quin? I’m happy to let you do the research but if ending 12th is the best we have done, that’s helping my point all along that it’s been at best average.

Then the underlying point is “why is the offense so complicated just to be at its best year, average?”
I'm willing to give it through most of this year. Our offense was decent then, and it was with a guy as a number one option who isn't really a number one option, Rodney Hood, and George Hill having a career year that he hasn't been able to replicate (he dropped off a cliff). This year we can argue that the tools available are significantly better. If it isn't top 10, then it's a very valid argument, bu waiting a while for it to get going back when we had Hayward was a less offensively skilled team.

Ingles has played like an old dude that's beloved by reputation this year. Yeah, he went to the bench but he's underperformed and over appreciated.
Why not shift Joe for Royce in the starting lineup? It might get Joe off the schneid and give the starters another shooter. The 2nd unit benefits from Royce's hustle.

That team was good offensively despite not having a true super star. I'm not worried about Quin's ability to coach on offense...yet. Give it time to see what he does with this roster.

I thought sure we were going to win that game, then KAT hit that step back three to tie and boom, they got inspired and we got scared or something. Maybe we need a paid assassin like Crawford down the stretch, somebody's got to step up - can't just be Spida all the time.

Not in second half. He looked like turd out there.
Ya Exum sucked. 1-4 (and his only make being a breakaway dunk after a nice cherry pick steal), 0 assists, 0 rebounds, 0 free throws, 2 points in 14 minutes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: MVP
He wasn't particularly involved in the offense, and he had a bad drive or two iirc. He was good defensively though.
He tried 3 drives in second half, one ended up in airball and two got blocked. Dude looked like he had less lift than Jaron Collins in his peak.

He tried 3 drives in second half, one ended up in airball and two got blocked. Dude looked like he had less lift than Jaron Collins in his peak.
This

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

These basketball traits are INGRAINED in these players and they are NEVER going to change! Jazz should never have traded Rubio! They had offensive cohesiveness with Rubio running the show and the results were a smooth running offense that shot well, passed well and dominated just about every opponent they played.

Actually the jazz were 7-6 last season after 13 games, so they are 8-5 rn. Which means its the same ****. Rubio wasnt going to put us over the top, calm your ****.

You guys are worse than me.