What's new

Jazz v. T'wolves

Ya Exum sucked. 1-4 (and his only make being a breakaway dunk after a nice cherry pick steal), 0 assists, 0 rebounds, 0 free throws, 2 points in 14 minutes.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
U have No clue. He hasn't played for a year. He was hardly involved in the offence. His defence was very good. Speed was great. Plus minus was good. And if understand sport if someone comes back from injury and U haven't played for a year. U aren't going to have much rhythm. SMH

It's still early to be judging the team as a whole but asinine to try and draw any conclusions on Exum at this point. Give him a dozen games and see where he is at then. I'm holding on to a small fragment of hope that he's going to help.

U have No clue. He hasn't played for a year. He was hardly involved in the offence. His defence was very good. Speed was great. Plus minus was good. And if understand sport if someone comes back from injury and U haven't played for a year. U aren't going to have much rhythm. SMH
I agree there were reasons/excuses for him sucking

Surrounded with better shooters....Rubio COULD put us over the top because he knows how to run an offense, play defense, and passes the ball very well.
That's what upsets me... Rubio is a good fit next to Bojan, whereas Conley fits better with Favs pick n roll... Just terrible timing

I agree there were reasons/excuses for him sucking

Yeah this.

He also wasn’t involved in the offense by design, and that design was by the coaching staff. He was clearly told not to handle the ball etc.

His defense however was pretty much on point in both halves, and he was only one of two players who were positive in +/-.

He looked really rusty on his drives though.

This the game thread for tonight's game too lol?

I think we win. We're overdue for a good shooting night. Shot selection was discussed enough in the media that I'm sure Quin and the players have it on their minds. I think we take and make a lot of threes in this one opening up easy stuff at the rim. Win it big.

This the game thread for tonight's game too lol?

I think we win. We're overdue for a good shooting night. Shot selection was discussed enough in the media that I'm sure Quin and the players have it on their minds. I think we take and make a lot of threes in this one opening up easy stuff at the rim. Win it big.
Agreed. I'm confident in a win tonight.
Especially because I know why we have lost the last 2. No gamethread girl