What's new

Jazz vs. Kings pre-season tonight

The best thing about the jumbotron feed was the dancer cam every break

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

At least the scrubs did OK. Bradley, Kidd, Niang, Oni and JWF all did fine. This looks on the surface like a game Quin wanted to win and the starters played like crap. But cheer up Jae had 12, Allen 8 and our first round pick we gave them had 16 points and 12 rebounds. The pick that we traded to rent George Hill is also tearing it up this preseason.

Last edited:
D-Fox is the #1 nightmare matchup in the league for Conley defensively. I'm sure of it. Was that way last szn too. He's just able to crowd his space like really no one else can.

Bro i've been telling you that forever, i thought that's why you were interested ????

Dude i've got a touch of the wog at the moment, saw the bird briefly today and she was like get away from me before you infect me. I was thinking you're worried about catching my cough, Jesus that's the least of my problems.

Last edited:
Wish i saw this game. The Kings have this interesting ripple now with Dedmon being able to space the floor, which enables Bagley.. Im guessing thats what gave the defense some issues. It's not exactly a look teams are used to facing. I mean plenty of teams have strech-5's but they dont have a PF like Marvin next to em..

Dude i've got a touch of the wog at the moment, saw the bird briefly today and she was like get away from me before you infect me. I was thinking your worried about catching my cough, Jesus that's the least of my problems.

lol hoping to tough a wog tonight by coincidence

Wish i saw this game. The Kings have this interesting ripple now with Dedmon being able to space the floor, which enables Bagley.. Im guessing thats what gave the defense some issues. It's not exactly a look teams are used to facing. I mean plenty of teams have strech-5's but they dont have a PF like Marvin next to em..

lol dude this was a garbage game to watch, nobody is trying wait another week for the real games Then you can watch your precious Kings start to lose again

lol dude this was a garbage game to watch, nobody is trying wait another week for the real games Then you can watch your precious Kings start to lose again
How did the Kings only have 11 turnovers? Seems very low for this type of setting.

They play a fun brand of ball, teams simply dont have the athletes to copy that style...Its not even a viable strategy to slow them down.... They space the floor for their elite athletes.The west is gonna be stronger than ever, seeing how they fare should be a damn good show.

Richaun Holmes I think is gonna be a huge addition for them off the bench. Seems like hes shooting like 90% this preseason. Watching them last season, that type of player seemed like their biggest need. Holmes completely manhandled them everytime they played too.

Obviously it wasnt fun for Utah fans, you can see that in the boxscore though -- 9/35 from 3 is all ya need to know... brickfest

Let me make this clear tho, the Kings are gonna get ANNIHILATED in the paint this season. Its interesting that in this it was even 54-54, thats really what I wanted to see, how'd that occur... Im sure Coach Snyder wasnt happy bout that... The recipe to beat the Kings is thru points in the paint. I imagine they will allow the most points in the paint of any team all season.

Last edited:
At least the scrubs did OK. Bradley, Kidd, Niang, Oni and JWF all did fine. This looks on the surface like a game Quin wanted to win and the starters played like crap. But cheer up Jae had 12, Allen 8 and our first round pick we gave them had 16 points and 12 rebounds. The pick that we traded to rent George Hill is also tearing it up this preseason.

Yeah, pretty sure that one stung a little for Snyder. But you know chemistry doesn't just grow on trees - it takes awhile for a team with so many personnel changes to gel. Seems like maybe the weight of expectation is inhibiting Bogey and Conley a bit as well. Hopefully they relax and find their groove. Happy for Jae and Grayson and that first rounder who shall remain nameless - Conley (and all the great players he recruited) will be well worth it though. Just look what the Lakers gave up and AD is just one more injury away from making that decision a total disaster for them.