What's new

Jazz vs. Kings pre-season tonight

So I was at the game. The Jazz only played hard on defense for short stretches. Their biggest problem seemed to be securing a rebound after getting a stop. Several of the guys were tired all night and barely ran the floor. Conley was one of them. He couldn't seem to hit a three or finish inside all night. Rudy didn't run to get back on defense either on a few possessions. Guys are just cruising.

Some arguments in defense of our defense: many new faces who need the time to adjust, players seem to practise hard right now so energy level is probably low, especially against so fast paced team as Kings, it's preseason so they don't care so much, treat it as training. Also last year our D also sucked at the beginning of the season and we finished being top 3 in that aspect.

So I was at the game. The Jazz only played hard on defense for short stretches. Their biggest problem seemed to be securing a rebound after getting a stop. Several of the guys were tired all night and barely ran the floor. Conley was one of them. He couldn't seem to hit a three or finish inside all night. Rudy didn't run to get back on defense either on a few possessions. Guys are just cruising.

Sounds like Quin has been flogging them at practice ...

@Kyoto
iu

Lmao

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Lebron is a narcissistic maroon. Why is this surprising to anyone? He's always been only about himself but people believed his ********. He's finally outed himself completely.

The good news is that you can pour that respect right back into Enes Kanter. Google the comments he made today. Dude has really grown up.

I've had respect for him for a long time... stopped really hating him after Booker dropped the mic. Took the " I want out of Utah" stuff as immaturity.

Some arguments in defense of our defense: many new faces who need the time to adjust, players seem to practise hard right now so energy level is probably low, especially against so fast paced team as Kings, it's preseason so they don't care so much, treat it as training. Also last year our D also sucked at the beginning of the season and we finished being top 3 in that aspect.
Kings were also playing 5 out for a lot of the game.