Jazz vs Nets 5:30 mst.

jjscap

Utah has won their last four consecutive games by double-digits.
Next game @NOP is tough. They're butthurt and it's the last game of Utah's road trip. I expect a big game from Don.

Et tu Brute

How unbelievable is it that Ingles is perhaps (right at this very moment - and maybe only for a very small window) - better at basketball than Gordon Hayward....

I mean, go back in a time machine and tell fans that when Ingles first started and was literally too scared to shoot. Just unbelievable.

candrew

How unbelievable is it that Ingles is perhaps (right at this very moment - and maybe only for a very small window) - better at basketball than Gordon Hayward....

I mean, go back in a time machine and tell fans that when Ingles first started and was literally too scared to shoot. Just unbelievable.

I was thinking about this the other day when I was watching The Celtics - Philly game. Hayward's role in Boston is to basically be their version of Joe Ingles - good defender, plays de facto point guard at times, good rebounder, not a volume guy; but efficient offensively, sets the table for Brown, Walker and Tatum - does a little bit of everything well. The ultimate glue guy.

Of course they're paying him (muffled laughter) 33 million dollars to do this and absorbing 30% of their cap space - but to each his own.

candrew

The Nets have a better record without Kyrie than with him and after going 6 for 21 last night he decided to throw 90% of the team under the bus and say to the media we need better pieces.

Whatta guy.