What's new

Jazz vs Nets 5:30 mst.

The good news is apparently he can't stand Joe Harris. Harris will be an FA.

He might be a decent Plan B if Clarkson prices out.
Jesus Christ:

“We're going to do the best with the guys that we have in our locker room now, and we'll worry about all the other stuff, in terms of moving pieces and everything else, as an organization down the line in the summer.”

Already publicly lobbying trading players on your own team? What a great guy. I wonder who he means?

“Collectively, I feel like we have great pieces, but it's pretty glaring we need one more piece or two more pieces that will compliment myself, [Kevin Durant], DJ, GT, Spence [Dinwiddie], Caris [LeVert],and we'll see how that evolves.”

Joe Harris isn’t on that list and DeAndre Jordan - one of their worst players - is. I’m sure it’s just an oversight and not petty and intentionally directed at Joe Harris.

If the Jazz can miraculously conjure a rotational big between now and the offseason, let’s just get Joe Harris with the MLE AND KEEP EVERYONE.

“Collectively, I feel like we have great pieces, but it's pretty glaring we need one more piece or two more pieces that will compliment myself, [Kevin Durant], DJ, GT, Spence [Dinwiddie], Caris [LeVert],and we'll see how that evolves.”

He also left out Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince - both glue guys that do 90% of the dirty work for the starting unit.

Irving has to be the least self-aware jerk in the league - and the fact that he "names names" in-season make it all the more insufferable.

I'm sure it's a typo by the reporter, but it's kind of funny (and fitting) that he says he wants to get one or two more pieces that compliment him.

If the Jazz can miraculously conjure a rotational big between now and the offseason, let’s just get Joe Harris with the MLE AND KEEP EVERYONE.

I do think we could use someone who is just a shooter. Bojan and Clarkson are good, but I'd consider those guys scorers first, meaning they'll try to use a diversity of ways to get a basket and aren't predictably throwing up a three as soon as they get their hands on it. Someone like Harris may do. Basically need a Korver, someone who stretches the D that everyone knows is going to fire it up. Bertans would be ideal.

He also left out Jarrett Allen and Taurean Prince - both glue guys that do 90% of the dirty work for the starting unit.
Quick, lets get them Davis back for Prince.