What's new

Jazz vs Pacers | Wednesday December 1st @ 7:00pm

Good win. Lakers lost again too so we have a 1.5 game lead over them, plus the tie breaker currently.

1.0 back of the Spurs and Hornets. Every game matters. One seed or bust!!!

Not only do I like your style but I thoroughly enjoy the ********** of your **********. Reputation.

Last edited:
Did anyone get to see the post game interview with AJ after the game...he talked about how he is way more comfortable with Williams now and how before when he first got here, he would get the pass and then pump fake when he didn't need to. Now it's all one super fluid motion and he just goes up as soon as he gets the pass...it was great to hear.

RealGM Pacers board game thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dick's thread.

RealGM Pacers board game thread >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dick's thread.

Get over yourself.

rajareaction.gif

+4 reps for internets to you

Come on Raja, you should have been yelling at him for missing a defensive assignment or something :) I believe IGS brough it up. Elson had some sort of inner ear issue. Does not sound serious, but it kept Hansbrough out for almost a season. 3 Duke players on the Pacers. We needed this win :)

Good grief, do you see that 5 game road trip in January? Thanks, NBA, way to end that one against the Lakers, who will have fresh legs from a 3-day rest.

I/we sat next to a guy (and his wife) that played high school ball with Josh McRoberts. Small world.

Did anyone get to see the post game interview with AJ after the game...he talked about how he is way more comfortable with Williams now and how before when he first got here, he would get the pass and then pump fake when he didn't need to. Now it's all one super fluid motion and he just goes up as soon as he gets the pass...it was great to hear.

I said during that period that Jefferson has never received the ball with an open path to the bucket before. I'm sure he expected a defender to somehow be there. After 15 games, he's realizing that the Jazz offense can be so good he can get the ball at five feet from the hoop and have a clear path to a layup. I think that's why he's falling in love with the play "22," the paint cross screen. He called it "his play" in one of the post game interviews.