What's new

Jazz vs Pacers | Wednesday December 1st @ 7:00pm

Just wait when we lose 3-4 in a row everyone will be making rebuild threads like the blazers.

DW amazing with 15 assists and 0 TOs to this point.

Kudos to Sloan for going to Fesenko when Elson did OK but not great. Fes with 6 RBs (3 ORB) in the same # of minutes as FE.

But Jerry, there is REALLY no reason to play Bell and let Hayward rot. Utah is up by 18 or 19. We've heard this song before. Put Hayward in, for Pete's sake. Give him some valuable minutes. This team is deep, but not so deep to sacrifice anyone.

elson was injured

BTW, I love Jefferson's contrast to Boozer's Windy City debut tonight (albeit off an "injury"):
5 points and 2 RBs (and, to his credit, 2 steals) as the Magic make the Bulls disappear by 29 points.
https://www.nba.com/games/20101201/ORLCHI/gameinfo.html
In the paint, Orlando outscores the Bulls (or more aptly, the Matadors) by 20 points.

I don't know if a pinky injury effects your ability to play defense. But Bozzer, as usual, played absolutely no defense. At all. Yeah, enjoy it Chicago.

Once again some nice moments in the last 2 minutes of a blowout: Evans with another alleyoop feed from Watson and Hayward getting the 3. Nice to see.

The bad news is Indiana looked like a team on a road trip back to back after a valiant run to start the 3rd. The good news is we exploited that and didn't look back once we got the lead. The better news is our starting unit started the game like they're supposed to. Al was mostly on, AK is playing great, Sap was solid, and Deron was sensational. And I liked the D in the second half. Great game before Dallas.

Great game by the Jazz. Even when the lead was cut to double digits, I was able to stay relaxed and enjoy the game. The Jazz not only played solid offense, but they also played passionately on defense. Deron is a beast and he just dominates the games and has no mercy. Along with Ginobili, Pau, Dirk and Westbrook, he is on my MVP list. Jefferson / Millsap duo plays more and more fluently in every game. Watson's ability to control the game + AK's contributions on boards have been huge. Big test Friday against big, physical and veteran Dallas.

Another good job by Sloan. Price was terrible in the 1st half of this game and Jerry did not use him in the 2nd half until the game was over.

Great game by Dwill and Jefferson.

Another good job by Sloan. Price was terrible in the 1st half of this game and Jerry did not use him in the 2nd half until the game was over.

Great game by Dwill and Jefferson.

That's not true. Price played well but wasn't suited to guarding Dunleavy. For matchup purposes, Price didn't fit this game. Watson is the point when Jerry elects to play Deron off the ball. I can't disagree with that.

That's not true. Price played well but wasn't suited to guarding Dunleavy. For matchup purposes, Price didn't fit this game. Watson is the point when Jerry elects to play Deron off the ball. I can't disagree with that.

He had 3 TO's in just 11 minutes. Was playing out of control on offense, and on one play completely lost sight of his defensive assignment and had to foul him because he was so out of position. One of those TO's he just threw it straight to like the 3rd row stands with no Jazz player having any shot whatsoever at getting to it. I understand he had a defensive mismatch but that should amount to an offensive mismatch as well but he was so out of control he couldn't take advantage of it.

Price has been a pleasant surprise this season but this game he was terrible IMO.

Anyone still awake and not watching the Blake Griffin's fight the Spurs is missing a show. It's like watching Jordan being born all over again.

well done vinyl.

another good game from our boys.

-CJ 2 money balls, 5 boards, +10, 13 pts. I'll take it.
-Hayward made a 3! yay.
- Deron 10/15. Monster mash. Our MVP.
- AK 18 pts, good energy, 7 boards. Please let me see more of this.
- Big AlSap - 16/17 pts. this is the kind of production that will make us tough to beat. +30 pts from those 2 is what we need to be elite. Keep it up boys.

That 3 by Hayward towards the end of the game was possibly the prettiest looking shot I've seen all year. Just so pure.

No reason to downplay it - Pacers have a solid squad. Jazz are just a much better team right now.

You still have to downplay it some, because the Pacers were playing back to back on the road after 2 wins.
But what I am impressed about is the cutdown on turnovers by this new squad. Hope they keep it up

Good win. Lakers lost again too so we have a 1.5 game lead over them, plus the tie breaker currently.

1.0 back of the Spurs and Hornets. Every game matters. One seed or bust!!!