What's new

Jazz vs Pacers | Wednesday December 1st @ 7:00pm

VINYLONE

Bringin' the diversity!
Contributor
Us against them. They are playing better than their record shows. You've been warned.

Let's hope this hopper brings his A-game...

deron-williams-wife-amy-young-williams.jpg

Here is Williams with some linebacker dude...

rlxtdw.jpg

Last edited:
You can tell from the picture that it was taken at night time as well.

The Pacers fight. This is a definite tarp game with Dallas on the horizon. We have a huge advantage in the starting lineups and we need to exploit that. Don't like our comeback chances if we don't.

Pacers are playing well right now, but we still better win this.
I want to see Miles and Al have big games.

Another Pogo dunk would be delicious as well....

Jazz will win by double digits, it'll be a high scoring affair I predict. We get a bit of a break as Indiana has to play @Sacto tonite, so they are on the 2nd of a b2b and lose an hour of sleep essentially also crossing timezones.

Pacers outscored Sac by 17 in the third.

I'm predicting playoffs for this team. Maybe a better version of the Bobcats from a year ago.

The Pacers match up well against the Jazz. Hibbert will be able to guard Jefferson. We never can contain Granger, speedy-penetrating PG's, rebound happy PF's. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

The Pacers match up well against the Jazz. Hibbert will be able to guard Jefferson. We never can contain Granger, speedy-penetrating PG's, rebound happy PF's. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I was just going to say - Granger will be a really difficult matchup for us. At some point we will have to double him and hope their shooters will miss. I think we win but it's going to be a close one.

Pacers are coming off a game in SAC and this will be the final game of their Back to Back.

Jazz by 10+

Jazz are rolling right now, they had a day off and are at home for this one. As long as everyone shows up they should come out of this one on top in similar fashion to the Bucks game.

Jazz by 13

Indianapolis...a very tough place, indeed. But despite this fact, our boys will prevail. So do not fret friends. As some guy said earlier, the Pacers are indeed better than their record indicates with some impressive recent wins. Our Utah Jazz by at least 8, despite Indianapolis being a very tough place and despite the Pacers rocking it as of late.

...Jazz favored by 8 points. I'll buy into that theory! Lakers are favored by 5 over the Rockets on the road. Take the Rockets and the points....Lakers looked turrible last night against the Grizzles!

Indianapolis...a very tough place, indeed. But despite this fact, our boys will prevail. So do not fret friends. As some guy said earlier, the Pacers are indeed better than their record indicates with some impressive recent wins. Our Utah Jazz by at least 8, despite Indianapolis being a very tough place and despite the Pacers rocking it as of late.

Unless the city is moving to Salt Lake by 7 pm tonight, I wouldn't worry about it.

We should be able to win this game but Pacers have been playing well. And they are plenty talented enough to beat us.