What's new

Jazz vs. Pels tonight

37 assists is something to feel pretty ****ing stoked about.

Probably would have had 40 if they kept the starters in.

So maybe it wasn't about opposing team's just leaving Rubio, Crowder and Favors open on the perimeter all the time. The Jazz offense creates quality shots.

There was an acre of space, since the defenders were pulled all the way out on the floor.

Royce did a great job of knocking down his 3s. He was very efficient. I could see Royce sticking with the starters, with Joe and Jeff providing the offense with the 2nd unit.

There was an acre of space, since the defenders were pulled all the way out on the floor.

Yep, every time Conley or Mitchell drove there was a wide open 3 available. And as many a assists they got the passing was still erratic at times.

I believe there was enough evidence to overturn the call. Not only did my bias side agree that it was a block, but so did my rational side.
Looked 50/50 to me. I think staying with the call on the court is the right decision.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

37 assists is something to feel pretty ****ing stoked about.

Probably would have had 40 if they kept the starters in.

So maybe it wasn't about opposing team's just leaving Rubio, Crowder and Favors open on the perimeter all the time. The Jazz offense creates quality shots.

I'm interested to see what our offense can do when we add Exum and Mudiay, two big guards who are good at getting downhill off the dribble.

Just throwing it out there.

Redick is not going to fit in NOP. The Pels are too young too fast and too deep.

Jazz should be looking for him come trade deadline.

Just throwing it out there.

Redick is not going to fit in NOP. The Pels are too young too fast and too deep.

Jazz should be looking for him come trade deadline.

The Pels do have a log-jam at guard. They didn't play Holliday tonight, and Lonzo and NAW were splitting time playing on the ball. They've got Jackson coming off the bench at the 2-guard.