Injuries:
Utah Jazz:
Raul Neto — Hamstring — OUT
Derrick Favors — Knee soreness — PROBABLE
Alec Burks — Hand Sprain — PROBABLE
Donovan Mitchell — Hamstring — OUT

Toronto Raptors:
Kawhi Leonard — Game-time decision

Toronto played last night. If we can keep it close through 3 quarters maybe they will run out of gas and we can pull away in the 4th, just like what happened to us Saturday night in Denver.

Toronto played last night. If we can keep it close through 3 quarters maybe they will run out of gas and we can pull away in the 4th, just like what happened to us Saturday night in Denver.

If Kawhi plays he will be fresh... they are deep... although maybe LA night life catches up... I'm reaching.

Me - Scans the Raptors roster for former Jazz players... Oh eff no!

We can scratch in CJ Miles for 10-15 three pointers tonight.

If Kawhi plays he will be fresh... they are deep... although maybe LA night life catches up... I'm reaching.

Me - Scans the Raptors roster for former Jazz players... Oh eff no!

We can scratch in CJ Miles for 10-15 three pointers tonight.
Leonard likely isnt playing. Last listed as questionable after being a game time decision yesterday.

Yeah, did you watch the Memphis game? It wasnt really much fun on the Grayson front.

He's surprisingly boring out there... very in his shell. This ain't the "its summer league imma try ****" Grayson.

Games at home. Loss.
Can we try a line up of Exum, Rubio, Favors, Gobert, and Tinsley to see who can score 10 points in 4 quarters?

CJ Miles so far is the worst Raptor this season so hopefully he will remain in his slump. But honestly I do not see how Jazz win this one. Raptors are deep and yesterday's game was pretty much over after 1st quarter so back to back will not be an issue. Unless Rubio re-discovers his shooting and goes off for 30+pts it is going to be a tough one.