Jazz vs Timberwolves April, 7th

What are the odds that game 1 of the playoffs our starting lineup is
Hill
Hood
Hayward
Favors
Gobert
?

We are a team that seems built for the playoffs and if we are healthy I'd feel pretty good about things.

I'm gonna say that a starting lineup of Mack, Burks, Ingles, Lyles, and Bolomboy is more likely at this point.

How the **** do you crop a picture in pain without getting a box around it?

I do all mine in paint (old school like that). You need to go and manually erase around the head (or whatever it is you're using) and then you can do a transparent crop selection so only the head pastes over where you place it. If you'd like some lessons, I typically charge $200/hr but would be willing to give you the special JFC $150/hr rate.

Gotta make sure Jeff is fresh for the POs

He probably tried to get back with that crazy twitter/instagram model. I bet she cooked for him and intentionally poisoned him.

To keep him fresh the Jazz should get a restraining order and security detail lol

Well, kiri, what a good question. He sat out of practice with an "illness".

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app
It's too bad that kiri can't "like", "thank" and "rep" her own posts as well.

Thanks for the update though. Hope Neto and Withey man up and just play. Their job is to help get the team TO the playoffs. If the Jazz have to rely on them for playoff minutes, they're in trouble.

He probably tried to get back with that crazy twitter/instagram model. I bet she cooked for him and intentionally poisoned him.

To keep him fresh the Jazz should get a restraining order and security detail lol

bwahahaha!!! I just googled that, gotta ask yourself how much crazy are you willing to put up with? Looking at photos of her probably quite a bit.

Wasn't she a playboy girl?