What's new

Jazz vs Timberwolves April, 7th

e545a3c857d4f7af25ea66932d0d5f65.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using JazzFanz mobile app

With 11 total mins played together..... lol

This is definitely a can't afford to lose game. @POR tomorrow on the second night of a b2b then a most likely full-strength GSW team trying to reacclimate Durant. Hopefully SAS rests guys since their seeding is set.

What the hell is everyones fascination with the rally churro? Didn't help us get to the playoffs last year. There is no churro mystique.

Such a fool. Do you not understand that churro knows best? Who knows what unforseen disaster we avoided last season by not making the playoffs? The lack of faith here is troubling.

Such a fool. Do you not understand that churro knows best? Who knows what unforseen disaster we avoided last season by not making the playoffs? The lack of faith here is troubling.

Also, churros are freaking delicious... who the hell is anti-churro? Is he also anti-puppies, anti-boobies, and anti-comfy socks. Unbelievable.

Reactions: UB
The next two games are must win. We have to be 50-30 going in to the final two games against GS and SA.

What the hell is everyones fascination with the rally churro? Didn't help us get to the playoffs last year. There is no churro mystique.

I've fought that battle before and I can tell you, you're fighting a losing battle bro, churros are just too delicious for most people.