What's new

Jazz vs Timberwolves April, 7th

the most promising instance with Favors last night was in a high PnR with Hayward. Hay delivered a pocket pass and Favors exploded/glided down the paint for a dunk. He had another great post possession where he straight-up owned Casspi (as he should).

I'd say he looked somewhere around 80%

He did take a hit in the lower leg and had a mild limp the last couple minutes he played. I of course was watching it closely because it was Favs so maybe I over analyzed it.

Yes, I downloaded the app on my phone and tablet. They have worked just fine in the past. This year it comes to a screen with condensed version or full game and they have locks on them, even though my account is clearly open. I have given up on watching games on those devices, since the games usually play just fine on my computer. Like I said, just a few days ago, I couldn't get a game I normally have no problem getting, and tonight NONE of the games will play.

I have had LP for years, and I've never had the issues I've had this year. It's almost as if they now have a monkey running their site, as there are all kinds of glitches when things just won't work.

I work with a ton of tech startups... it's amazing what they can do... this crap is unacceptable in this day and age. Especially with all the capital they have to try and fix it.

the most promising instance with Favors last night was in a high PnR with Hayward. Hay delivered a pocket pass and Favors exploded/glided down the paint for a dunk. He had another great post possession where he straight-up owned Casspi (as he should).

I'd say he looked somewhere around 80%
Ya, this

I like that Hayward gave PG_AB and Woogins that deepdicking #DD