What's new

Jazz vs Timberwolves April, 7th

Saw that... I mean I respect a guy who will attempt to get into it with the baddest man on the planet. Joe had a good laugh.

Yeah, Joe seemed fairly amused but Casspi looked pretty srs. Like that head jut thing he does in the middle looks like he is trying to intimidate Ingles.

League Pass has been solid for me all year. I have been watching the games through my Roku. Have had no problems and I have loved it. The games are always able 30 seconds to a minute behind actual time though that's the only downside.

Do you guys have crappy internet?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

No it's not an internet problem. I have a computer, phone and tablet that have worked just fine in the past. The phone and tablet versions haven't worked AT ALL this year, but it usually works fine on my computer.

I am not complaining about games skipping or lagging or anything. The entire NBA website is trash this year, and completely unusable at times. I get Blazer games blacked out where I live, but blacked out games are usually available the next day. Tried multiple times to watch this last jazz/blazer game, and it just flat out wouldn't play the game and just went to still frame of the arena.

Then tonight, I couldn't even get into my account, and every time I tried to watch, it would tell me I could watch with league pass if I bought it, which I already have.

The entire website is full of glitches, such as not being able to scroll the games, so I have to shrink my screen to see all the games. It really is just complete trash.

No it's not an internet problem. I have a computer, phone and tablet that have worked just fine in the past. The phone and tablet versions haven't worked AT ALL this year, but it usually works fine on my computer.

I am not complaining about games skipping or lagging or anything. The entire NBA website is trash this year, and completely unusable at times. I get Blazer games blacked out where I live, but blacked out games are usually available the next day. Tried multiple times to watch this last jazz/blazer game, and it just flat out wouldn't play the game and just went to still frame of the arena.

Then tonight, I couldn't even get into my account, and every time I tried to watch, it would tell me I could watch with league pass if I bought it, which I already have.

The entire website is full of glitches, such as not being able to scroll the games, so I have to shrink my screen to see all the games. It really is just complete trash.

I bought only the Jazz games for League Pass so maybe that has something to do with it?

I watched a few games on my phone and my coverage is average. It was fine except for the quality at times but that is because of my service.

There are a lot of factors for different people. Me personally I've had a great experience with it and will be buying it again next year.

Did you download the app on your phone and tablet? That's what I use for my phone and it is easily accessible.

The old way where a division winner was guaranteed a top-4 seed was a good rule, imo. I don't know why they changed it. Took away meaning for the division winners.

League expansion to 30 teams took meaning away. With 6 5 team divisions some entire decisions are bad and you only play 16 games within your division. If the league expands to 32 teams then division championships will become meaningful again.

Iirc you used to play 30 games in division. 6 teams 5 times.

According to some folks, the kid is complete garbage.
Hell, if I'm being honest I have often been that folk

Kid is impressing me lately.

Look at the video. Casspi clearly says "bitch" at the very end.
Who scored 2 points in 7 minutes? What is this discussion about.
I know that casspi was talking **** to jingles but I don't know what these two are talking about.

I bought only the Jazz games for League Pass so maybe that has something to do with it?

I watched a few games on my phone and my coverage is average. It was fine except for the quality at times but that is because of my service.

There are a lot of factors for different people. Me personally I've had a great experience with it and will be buying it again next year.

Did you download the app on your phone and tablet? That's what I use for my phone and it is easily accessible.

Yes, I downloaded the app on my phone and tablet. They have worked just fine in the past. This year it comes to a screen with condensed version or full game and they have locks on them, even though my account is clearly open. I have given up on watching games on those devices, since the games usually play just fine on my computer. Like I said, just a few days ago, I couldn't get a game I normally have no problem getting, and tonight NONE of the games will play.

I have had LP for years, and I've never had the issues I've had this year. It's almost as if they now have a monkey running their site, as there are all kinds of glitches when things just won't work.

Who scored 2 points in 7 minutes? What is this discussion about.
I know that casspi was talking **** to jingles but I don't know what these two are talking about.

Casspi scored 2 points in 37 minutes.

That is what one person said. Then the other person said a joke that Casspi said "Fairly sure he said great game... u guys made us your bitch"