What's new

Jazz vs Timberwolves April, 7th

Exum got a little flustered on offense a few times but man, he played great D in the second half. Can think of two or three turnovers he forced by playing great position D and keeping his hands out of the way.

The only real negatives where he had two TO's that Im pretty sure led directly to fastbreak points. One of them was the classic run into the paint and do a jump turnaround pass right into a defender that probably drives a coach wild.

Exum played amazing on both ends of the floor tonight. Had some huge threes and was 3-4 from three.

Hayward so close to 40! He's clutch in the 4th no doubt about it. Blossoming into a superstar before our eyes. Had an emotional moment at the end of the game as well.

I'm not sure why Mack was shooting the ball twice late in the game from three. Almost let them take the lead because of his stupid shot selection.

JOE JESUS!!!

Also major lol at Casspi trying to talk **** to Ingles at the end.

What a great win despite the horrible foul calls and non-calls. Pretty remarkable on top of all of that Minnesota was playing so free and without a care. Such an impressive win by the Jazz.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

it is a shockingly shockingly bad product. They should be ashamed. Not exaggerating.

I never had a problem when I had it through cable, but the internet version is trash. I couldn't watch the game at all tonight and all it did was try and sell me league pass that I have already paid for. Absolute thievery.

League Pass has been solid for me all year. I have been watching the games through my Roku. Have had no problems and I have loved it. The games are always able 30 seconds to a minute behind actual time though that's the only downside.

Do you guys have crappy internet?

I've fought that battle before and I can tell you, you're fighting a losing battle bro, churros are just too delicious for most people.
Not my argument at all. Argument is that it wasn't very rally-ish last year. Did everyone forget the jazz losing to the clips bench with the rally churro leading the way?
What he say?
Not what he said. He paused during his post game interview on the court when fans started cheering hard for Hayward.

League Pass has been solid for me all year. I have been watching the games through my Roku. Have had no problems and I have loved it. The games are always able 30 seconds to a minute behind actual time though that's the only downside.

I have used free versions all season and never had a problem since the first couple games of the season. Since then it has been HD streams that have worked great.

Do you not get Jazz games blacked out for LP? I remember I bought LP one year and it was while I was going to school in Mississippi. Where I was located is like central northern part of that state and somehow I got Pelicans, Grizzlies, and Hawks games blacked out. I refuse to buy LP until they fix blackout BS.

Post All-Star Exum is shooting 36% from three. His new form is finally starting to get comfortable and he is getting confidence in his shot, especially the corner shot that he was so bad at earlier in the year. If he shoots 36% or better for the entire season next year that will really open his game up. I feel pretty good that he will creep towards .400 from three over the next couple seasons.

Do you not get Jazz games blacked out for LP? I remember I bought LP one year and it was while I was going to school in Mississippi. Where I was located is like central northern part of that state and somehow I got Pelicans, Grizzlies, and Hawks games blacked out. I refuse to buy LP until they fix blackout BS.

Only games that are nationally televised.

C80pX1pVwAE-TBo.jpg:large

You know JJ smashes every lady in his bikram yoga class